View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 05:48 PM   #50
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Here is how it goes, I will be meeting up with my best friend here at my house about 8am, anyone who knows the way, feel free to be here, we will be at the Hess station at exit 132, Mount Hope Church Rd (Alec, right near my old crib, right down the road from Piedmont Dragway for everyone else local), where we will be until about 8:30, then we're jumping on I-85, with or without anyone in tow.
This will put us at Carowinds RIGHT about 9:45-10am.
Anyone coming from Eastern NC or from VA (if from VA, take I-95 to I-40, then stay on it, you'll get there), take I-40 west toward Greensboro, bear to the left at the fork just after Exit 132, STAY ON IT all the way to Charlotte, then bear right when you get to I-77 in Charlotte, then stay on it until you're at Carowinds, it is at Exit 1, seeing as how Carowinds technically sits in north AND south Carolina.

And I write too!