View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 04:36 PM   #21
nosajton
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
nosajton is on a distinguished road
Thanks Eric, I hope you enjoy your datsun! if/when you're ready to turbo it, give me a call, i'll hook you up. with that car you wont need a huge turbo. a nice sr t25 will get you about 280whp or t28 will get you past the 300 mark.

btw, just turned the boost up a little more on my 240. going to dyno it tomorrow. i'll post the results on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P10 View Post
So yesterday Jason came out to my house to tune my KA, a '91 n/a setup inside a '71 Datsun 510. I actually didnt hear about him here or at ka-t.org but emailed him off of Craigslist (I could tell from the KA parts he was selling that he was not a 'normal' 240 guy).

This guy is easily the most knowledgeable KA tech I've ever met. I had a few ghetto-rig problems, he diagnosed, pinpointed and fixed before even getting started on the actual tune. I don't have the most exciting setup, just headers, intake and full exhaust, but he did what he needed to do, and now? Engine purrs perfectly, as far as power and torque, definitely noticed a difference in almost any situation, street or freeway. He even accepted my core ecu, which had old Pokez salsa spilled on it ().

If you're a local and he's got the time, you'd be stupid to not have him tweak your rig. Thanks again Jason! And BTW, after riding with you in your beast of a 240, I gotta say it's faster than a motherfucker. Easily would take my roommates 2006 STI, which is both hilarious and sad.
nosajton is offline   Reply With Quote