View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 04:02 PM   #1
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
FS: Full Zenki S14 Silvia Optional Aero

Name: Stephen
Means of Contact: PM/IM me
Condition: Used, but in VERY good condition. The bumper is flawless minus the hole in it for the JDM parking indicator I received with the bumper (the buyer will get that too). There is a small crack in the passenger side sideskirt where it mounts near the rear wheel. It does not effect it mounting at all. Everything else is in super dooper good condition.
Price: $1000.00obo picked up or $1100.00 shipped

So I am selling my Silvia body kit. I understand the price is high, I paid a lot for it, I do not want to part it out I'd much rather sell it as a whole. If you have an offer for only one piece (the bumper is the most expensive in case you're wondering) shoot it my way, but I wont piece it out unless I can't sell the whole thing for a while. The kit is made of Urethane Plastic, NOT fiberglass, these are real deal OEM parts that are not easy to come by (especially the bumper). Please spread the word. If you have any questions ask away.

Here are the only pictures I have of it, I will take more when I take it off the car:

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links