View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 05:42 PM   #12
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Day 7 [Back to index]

So today I drove to Orlando to get the motorset. This is the first time I have ever towed something and it's just my luck there would be torrential downpours on the way there. Then on the way back it was stop and go from the Florida Turnpike to Ocala due to the Gator Nationals. I'm exhausted after the driving so I probably won't be doing any work today.

Sadly they didn't have all of the parts in stock so they'll be here in a week or two. Here's what I was able to pick up today:
  • Visteon Radiator w/ dual fans attached
  • HKS SSQV Bov
  • Intake Cone w/ MAF adapter
  • Greddy Profec B-spec II
  • Heater Hoses
  • Red Samco Radiator Hoses
  • Belt kit
  • NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
  • Walbro 255 fuel pump
  • Fuel filter, oil filter, and oil
  • AIV plug
  • Entire SR20DET Blacktop motorset

I'm missing quite a few things, but that's alright. It gives me more time to clean the engine bay as well as the engine itself. Ray said that the Visteon radiator is nicer than the Koyo, has anyone used it? He said they use it in their shop cars. Picture time

I think I may go pick up the KA wiring harness and start on that tonight. Something less stressful. I may post my results online for you guys to double check for me.