View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 08:46 PM   #9
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

Trader Rating: (0)
HaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to HaLo Send a message via AIM to HaLo Send a message via MSN to HaLo
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceInHole
At first it felt as though there was too much tire in back, especially on lower speed corner entry. Once the tires were scrubbed in, though, they felt great. The car is still a bit twitchy through the higher speed stuff, so I'm hoping newer/ better shocks will help keep the rear end in check. I definitely need to modify the roll centers, though, as I'm still getting a hint of inside rear tire lift on sweepers. Raising the front roll-center should negate that, much like the BMW's, which lift the inside front.

For the record:
the tires shown are Kumho V710, 285/30/R18 up front and 315/35/R18 in back. They sit on 18x10 +11 up front, and 18x12 with 6.75" backspacing in the rear, for wheels.

Well, that will surely put to shame my 275/40R17 Hoosiers all-around..
SOLD: 01 GPW Honda S2000
PARTED: 93 Pearl White 240SX LE Fastback w/SR20DET
SOLD: 93 Super White 240SX SE Convertible w/Silvia Front