View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 09:53 AM   #2
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to punxva
To install the Greddy Oil Catch Can

For my setup which atm is NA because of a cracked manifold, you run on of the hoses from the catch can to the crankcase breather on the valve cover, which can be put on either side of the catch can itself as shown.

The other side is run back to the IACV hose which i have tee'd off with a T that has 3 sides, on goes to the intake piping, the other to the catch can, and the last one to the tube that runs under the intake manifold and connects to the IACV. As shown...

If your running a KA-T setup then instead of running it to the IACV you run the second tube to a bung that is welded onto most aftermarket intake kits on your turbocharger, although this is not my picture this shows where it is run to...

Thank you PipingPro.com group buy...

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen, you new JDM Bling is now installed and ready to be used...
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow