View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 08:16 AM   #67
hipro
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
hipro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBojangles
Hey I know this has been going on a long time but I just saw a friend of mine's new setup with one of your FMIC's. He said you guys met up somewhere in Marietta. I live maybe 10 min away from there, any chance you'd be willing to meet up so I can get in on this awesome deal. I'm just looking to purchase a FMIC (already have piping :/).

Let me know. If not then how much would shipping be to Conyers (shop where my car is at)?

EDIT: Also what is the availability on the stencils? I'm interested in the HDI stencil... would it come with the IC or could you guys use it to pre paint it b4 I pick it up or it ships?
For a limited time, we are offering the Hybrid Development International GTSpec intercoolers for $200, including FREE continental US delivery. For $25 more, we will include your choice of S13 or S14 stainless steel mounting brackets. You can place your order online at www.hiprollc.com. To get these prices, you must add the item to your shopping cart and, at checkout, enter the coupon code to mark down the retail price to the zilvia.net price. For the intercoolers, enter coupon code FMIC75, which reduces the price from $275 down to $200. We also accept PayPal ([email protected]) and credit cards over the phone. Georgia residents must pay 7% state sales tax.

If we can meet in the Marietta area for drop off, I can reduce the price by $10 to offset the shipping costs. Stencils are FREE; just remind me at purchase to put one in the box.

Thanks for your continued support. Mike Browning, Sales Manager, www.hiprollc.com, [email protected]
GTSpec Intercooler Specs: Made of T606T Aluminum, tested at >58 psi, flow rated at >800 cfm, core size is approx. 24x12x3 with 3" inlet/outlet with overal dimensions of approx. 31.5x12x3, weighs 15.2 lbs., manufacturer recommended for up to 750 horsepower applications.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gtspec2.jpg (61.2 KB, 20 views)
hipro is offline   Reply With Quote