View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 06:57 PM   #24
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
BJ didnt have that arm bar locked tight and the triangle was reversed so there was a big gap. Matt definitely wasn't gonna tap to the triangle. But yeah, I didn't like Matt talkin trash about BJ after the fight after BJ clearly owned his ass the first two rounds. I admit it though, I never really liked Hughes that much, I hope he gets KTFO by GSP. It was funny though watching GSP try to talk some trash to Matt after the fight, someone (maybe Dana) obviously told him to do it.

As far as Wandy/Liddell I think I said it in the last thread about it, Liddell is a bad matchup for Wandy because Wandy is too wild and Chuck is a good counter striker. The same way cro cop pegged Wandy with some very nice counters in the GP.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote