View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 03:48 PM   #22
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
zenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14
dana needs to man up and put his main man on the line...making excuses like silva lost the fight so its not as highly anticipated as when he was a top contender...he was beat in a open weight class exibition by a world class heavyweight kickboxer...
LOL I thin the best that could happen for the ufc is to lose DANA .. Hes a punk thats holding down the state side action.

As for Penn he is the shit.. I know he usually only trains for fights like 3 times a week.. So I figured he was kind of wolfing when he said he up it for this fight and then "gassed out " in the 3rd ...
Where did u see that he had some rib problems? It makes sense to not for a cop out because he wouldnt even move in the 3rd .. He couldnt have been that drained..

As for the uy that says Liddel is the shit... You havent watch much mma outside of ufc huh... You really need to start watching other stuff then UFC if u like him... google. CRO COP , wandy silvia
zenki-217 is offline   Reply With Quote