View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 12:55 AM   #305
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
HAha

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
Haha, now you know what a 3 inch exhuast, not cat, DC sports header, and dual exhuast cam set up sounds like. Too bad you didn't see the backfire, haha. I tried sorry ;_; lol. I remember this one time driving down in LA to pick up my mom from work, these two asian ladies were walking on the sidewalk, one of them with a shopping cart. I downshifted and the car backfired mean, like gunshot status. The two ladies started running for cover, with teh cart and all. I was cracking up so bad. I felt bad for doing that to them, but it was freaking hilarious. Man, had to fight throughj pieces of wood on the freeway. That was scary.
Haha that is so funny! It is sad for the ladies, but it is hilarious. If only you had a video or something. . .