View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 05:38 PM   #3
Ichi-Go
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Ichi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymore
Please do not mention hybridka in your arguement. I do not want that forum to be related to your ignorance. You referred to that tune as the Juan Willy tune? The reason it was called the Jaun Willy tune is becuase Jim Wolf might be kinda mad when he finds out that people are stealing his tunes and using them for free. Are you saying you are going to steal from Jim Wolf, why dont you man up and buy my JWT ecu for 200 bucks instead of stealing intellectual property.

I think you need to research the way a ECU actually works becuase if you bump your base timing it increases the timing in every single area on the ignition map.

Also I always felt a torque increase when timing was advanced. I would like to see a dyno chart showing that HP is increased and torque is lost.
Ichi-Go is offline   Reply With Quote