View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 12:52 PM   #1931
zoolander
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
zoolander is an unknown quantity at this point
nan desu ka, omgwtfbbq, allenrps13 u can all deep throat my balls for 72 straight hours....no breaks for air...just straight gag-a-thon

and allenrps13, your car is really fucking ugly just to let you know, looks like something i would see driving down international blvd with a upside down NIKE symbol on the back window.

you know those pathetic kids that used to play magic cards under the playgym structure in middle school; snotty noses, dressed by their mothers, always snorting and what not... ..well thats how i see you fellas. In a way i feel sorry for you...always being looked down upon, and made fun of. But on the other hand i rescent that you exist, because you are a nuisance to society.

i dont expect my bullying to spark any change in you guys, but hopefully you will see some light and break free of the shepards control. Zilvia is the shepard and you are all the sheep.

Im not saying go off and be as JDM as u can be, thats also pathetic...just be yourself...dont go sheepin' it up by putting the exact same shit on your car as the next sheep. if u want respect, you have to be original...thats how it is and thats how it will always be.

Ok ban me again
last time i post on zivia i promise
<3 that guy