View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 08:42 PM   #32
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
BigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tre

A: you suck a tuning
B: you suck at driving
You fail to comprehend and you suck at life. My car is a daily driver running a 15.3. You my friend have de-tuned your ride to run much too lean and to shorten the life of your engine. I myself could of done that as well as anyone else. Tuning properly is to have a vehicle that runs stoich not lean. It isn't impressive. Proper tuning is impressive and is gauranteed that my engine will outsurpass yours. Without shifting cams I will hit a 15flat or better, that my friend is tuning.
Looking at a distributor that is fully advanced isn't genius by anymeans and you only further the chances of detonation and knock on a long stroke engine, especially using the stock ecu tune with an SAFC. You haven't changed your maps it is still stock, you just change pulse width..It's not smart...
Have fun with it while you can it won't last long, and it isn't streetable.
Also when I hear shit like>>>
Quote:
Originally Posted by tre
Maybe retard the cams a bit more. (IF i can accomplish the revs to 8k)
You defenitely don't know what the fuck your talking about since the bottom end doesn't accept rev well having a half weighted crank....Why you want to rev past 7000RPM baffles the fuck out of me....
BigVinnie is offline   Reply With Quote