Thread: No more norcal.
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 07:27 PM   #23
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808
Hey guys. I didnt try out for formula d texas, and san diego because i wanted to drift with my friends. well it turns out we all suck. I will be selling my car, trailer, and all parts. the reason being. No more drifting in nor cal.

Anyways. wish this dream of mine could have been somthing. and i wish you all knew how much this meant to me. this was all i cared about. and now i dont know what my life has for me.

Luke.

gimme a job. lol
Luke,

You cannot be serious about giving up on your dream. Like how others have said it does not mean the end of Nor Cal drifting just a minor setback...well maybe a medium size setback. Truly if drifting is your dream then this will not kill it. By quitting now you will be letting the few ruin it for the many that want to see you make it to the big time.
Just my thoughts

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com