View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 09:35 AM   #2153
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
I've always wanted to make YouTube videos about cool stuff I do because I feel like that is the equivalent of VHS home videos nowadays, lol. But then I feel like people would think I'm trying to be some YT hype beast. Normally others opinions don't sway me but the thought of people perceived as a wannabe TJ Hunt makes me cringe. I do make some videos occasionally with no dialogue but I keep them private and share links with friends.
I wouldn't let that deter you from doing something. Just come out with genuine and original content that people would want to watch and not something that Google would want to make money on.

I've been watching the YT channel "Gears and Gasoline" and they seem pretty good. Quality content with quality equipment and just enough talking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OA3...A2T4jB&index=3

They even play classical music in this coilover install video.. wtf? lol I love it
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote