View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 11:31 AM   #7740
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Man this thread used to be thriving with regular content. I wonder what happened. Everyone stopped drifting?
Everyone started running B knuckle and reverse rake

But in all seriousness youtube and social media have taken over. The information is readily accessible on those platforms by messaging your favorite drift dude and buying what he runs. This thread made it's mark, and I hoped it help customers push companies to make awesome roll center correction parts for the s-chassis.

It's with great fondness that I remember when Dousan imported some cut n' shut knuckles and it sparked my interest in steering and suspension geometry. Those days people were running tie rod spacers and nothing else, and look where we are now! Tons of companies making varying levels of awesome products. We have anything from 25-90mm of roll center correction available.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote