View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 10:15 AM   #4
kyral
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
kyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDKanything View Post
I have a 95 s14, KA, manual and as far as so know it came stock that way. I got it as a roller with the engine harness in the trunk so it's been an adventure figuring out where everything goes. I believe I have everything hooked up correctly but when turning the key on it doesn't crank, no click from starter. The fuel pump doesn't prime or turn on and the wipers don't work ( included because part of the same harness). I tested the fuel pump it works but isn't getting power. I am getting 12v at the relay but no trigger signal for the relay. I tried unplugging the ignition plug and jumping the wires but that didn't work either so I don't think it's the switch.

Is there an immobilizer or something built into these cars that would prevent both from working, or is there something I've missed? It has a security light, but does that just have to do with an alarm?

A previous owner also seems to have put a toggle switch in line for the neutral switch on the clutch pedal. Is this evidence of an auto to manual swap or ghetto anti theft? ( Looking into these write-ups as well)

I am still trying to figure this out and looking through the FSM and past posts. Just trying to cast a wide net to solve the problem and get a more experienced perspective.

Thanks for any help and advice.
yes there is definitely an anti theft imobilizer. it wil prevent everything from turning on