View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 08:22 PM   #11
jcx2000

Trader Rating: (0)
jcx2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
just looked at the id plate under the hood. The car was originally an auto hicas ka24de. But its since been swapped for a manual tranny sometimes long before my ownership. I picked the car up in May so I'm not too sure on every single thing that was done before my ownership. But the only wiring I've done while owning it was changing it back from the switch to start to normal turn-key ignition

but for as long as I've had the car I would kinda have to mess with the key/ ignition to get bit started. I eventually took off the plastic housing behind the steering wheel covering the ignition switch and all that. and all I would have to do to start my car was press in/ hold the ignition switch in place against the rest of the assembly and it would start just fine. every time.

and when I tried to fire it up this time it would just crank hard. even if I try to play with the switch it still doesn't fire up.

should I just wait a couple more days for the new ignition switch to get here, or should I still keep trying to get
jcx2000 is offline   Reply With Quote