View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 01:16 AM   #24
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
i dont know dude do you feel lucky? let us know how it goes

not tryn to be a dick but you keep asking the same question my answer aint gonna change,

if you even have to ask, the answer is no

best odds with perfect application of mechanical skill i put 50/50 chance on it

but honestly when people tell you not to do something, sometimes you can do it, and get away with it (50% aint that bad, afterall), and rub it in their faces. So it's ok if you want to try and do that too because it fosters motivation, an idea of success, which is sometimes all it takes to get some in one form or another.

I get the feeling you really want to try and somehow think you need the permission of people on the internet to try... no need permissions to try guy

Last edited by Kingtal0n; 08-30-2019 at 02:12 AM..
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote