Old 08-22-2018, 06:34 PM   #26
Kaisen
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Kaisen is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
So a few things
1) 725cc injectors @ 43.5 base pressure and 90% duty cycle equates to just about 350WHP. The injectors have room (not much, but they are not maxed out), especially if you bump up fuel pressure to 4 bar (however, you run into issue with max differential fuel pressure across the injectors)

2) I made a little over 300 WHP on a B1 frame 6758 on a (stock unopened) S13 head with S4 cams. Torque was 250 ftlbs from ~3400 all the way to 7250 redline. So no where near the flow of a VE (especially "IF" you went up a size on the exhaust valves)

3) @ 1.6 bar on a 7670 is well into the 400 WHP on a VE head.

4) Graph is missing AFR data.

I am not convinced fuel is your issue (atleast not just yet)

If you are past 100% duty cycle, your car would be leaning out severely as RPMs and boost goes to 1.6BAR. The data stream would show this instantly. If pump pressure is stable and you keep adding fuel and no changes, then that's a quick indication

What does the AFR graph look like plotted against fuel pressure?? How about the timing map?? Injector pulsewidth map??

For us to look at a dyno graph and determine your issue is going to prove extremely difficult. As it stands right now, HP is still climbing. Torque falls off with boost. So the setup (on the surface) seems to be working as any ICE with a turbine/compressor slapped on should be acting. However, full boost by 5300 RPM is laggy for a 7670, especially considering you are on a twin scroll setup on a VE head. What AR is the turbine??

You have the full data stream at your finger tips. Go through it with your tuner.
Will do so, thank you very much for your input. The AR is 1.05. Perhaps I'll try another tuner and see if there's any difference in the results
Kaisen is offline   Reply With Quote