View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 12:04 PM   #99
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by namawon View Post
Be proud of it homie
hahahahaaha thanks, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlieberman240 View Post
LMAO! Man... this post actually made me laugh for a few seconds. I still miss that car sometimes. My only regret is that I wasn't able to go to FB or ASB with it. Luckily, there's still a few guys holding it down with proper styling, and not that 5axis and shitty wheels crap that's all over the forums.

I love my stupid 4 door Subaru does everything I need it to.. Although, the past weekend I spent with the GTR on the track has got me thinking..

Don't worry about what I've got going on though. It's nothing crazy.. In fact, there's a whole thread for it right here: http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=372208
Few being the key term, here. I wish I would've given mine more of a chance...but the money freed up to throw parts at my S13 sealed the deal. I wish I could throw the Type-X aero on before I leave for Japan but it seems fiscally irresponsible considering how affordable it will be when I'm over there.

Dude if your Dad has a GTR and is willing to duty-swap it for some STi seat-time I wouldn't worry about snagging one yourself!

Do you actually have the S13 already or are you on the hunt...?