View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:24 PM   #104
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Unstable: Someone who is likely to harm themselves or others without a weapon.
So... how do you determine that. Do I need to have a psyche exame before I buy a gun? How are you going to prove the validity of that test? Make everyone take it for a few years and buy guns as normal, then go back and see how many of them killed someone?

Quote:
It's easier to kill someone with a gun than with fertilizer
Adam killed 26 people, McVeigh killed 168.

Quote:
Exactly. Adam never bought a gun but look what he did. Like I said, there is no way to control that unless they do a mental health check for immediate family members too.
So I can't buy a gun in Oklahoma because my cousin in Florida that is depressed?

What about my neighbor? I can't own a gun because I live in a rough neighborhood? I mean with people wanting to list gun owners online... then what?

Quote:
Why do you feel that mentally unstable people should be allowed to own guns, anyway?
I've never said that. I've asked you many times what is "mentally unstable", how do you identify that and what do you do about it when you do find that.

Your buddy Adam was never labeled "mentally unstable"... he was never diagnosed... so even with new laws, he could have bought a gun.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote