View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 01:31 PM   #113
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm213 View Post
im going to give you a bump for a legit seller no bull shit GLWS
Thanks sir, likewise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkies! View Post
Fenders still for sell?
I still have 3 passenger fenders and 1 driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Adam View Post
5lug hubs still available ? Pm if so thanks! Highly interested
yes I still have 5 lug hubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by oero_ballin16 View Post
hey im intrested in all your black s13 interior trim pieces, shoot me a price for all them, and im also looking to get rid of mine, its all blue
The more pieces you buy the better price I give you We can work out which pieces you need, and I will get you a quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantwoforty View Post
way to rape the bump limit rule and get away with it

what are you the online for sale thread bumprape patrol? did you even think before posting?

you obviously dont understand the rules and how things work if you think that. Why dont you go look at threads that have sellers actually "bumping" their thread 8 times in a row with no other comments. and beyond that, what does it matter to you? Go make stupid comments in other peoples threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xislander View Post
Interested in the s14 driver side power window amp. Shipped to 28310 let me know thanks
I dont have a s14 window amp, but i do have a s14 driver side power window switch, I still have not had a confirmation for which year/model s14 it is for. As soon as I can figure it out somehow I will post up the information.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote