Thread: !bloodmasters!
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 08:56 PM   #61
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
After this vid, I started looking for beat-up, shitty 240s to drift with.

I love grip. I live for faster cornering and deceleration. But this... this is something else. It lets go of everything serious and replaces it with something fun and stupid and awesome. This is the reason I got into S-chassis in the first place. It isn't a revolution, but it is something I haven't seen in a while, and something I don't think I'll ever see as long as I live on the west coast.

A few years ago, I wrote a treatise on the direction the 240 world was going; this was not among my expectations. This is ridiculous and outrageous and real. This is something my brother, who's a car guy but has an essentially stock car, had to show his girlfriend (who doesn't have a car) because it was so fucking awesome. This is something that makes your brain buzz with the excitement of possibilities.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links