View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #9
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (34)
PeaceOnesxWai is an unknown quantity at this point
Zerolift

Im posting this to get Zilvias attention on my case.

I ordered a EZ-install kit from Zerolift on 8/17/11 and i havent received it still as of this posting. I waited 2 weeks to start asking them where my package was..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerolift Autolab
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceOnesxWai
Whats the status of my package?? Its been 2 weeks, i havent gotten anything or even a tracking number...
This is the Install kit for the SR right ?
This was sent with USPS.
Afraid I did not make it delivery confirmation.

If it doesnt show up to you by Tuessay.
I will pack another box and send it with UPS.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you,
RObert
Waited till Tuesday... Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerolift Autolab
Ok, I will take up the issue with the post office.

I will also get another package assembled today for you.
I will send this one with UPS.

Thank you,
Robert
I didnt trip and i already knew he didnt send it yet so ill wait for this UPS package.. I was being patient so i didnt bug them for another while..

So i waited another 2 weeks and ive talked with my USPS mailman and my UPS Mailman, they never dont recall dropping off something i wasnt here for or leaving something on my porch. I know them pretty well as i ordered alot of stuff online and they see me quite often. If i dont see them they know better to drop off in my backyard, so i know my package arrives safely.

I ended up putting a dispute on paypal in hopes of getting their attention, but still they didnt reply.

I called Zerolift midweek of late September and asked about my order, they said it should have been there and someone will call me the next day to follow up. Noone called the whole week so now im getting frustrated as my motor is waiting on these parts... i called and Robert is never there, but somehow he is on top of all the forums and replying to everyone else but me. This is a big waste of my time for going with them and its ridiculous for something so small.

Ill update again on my situation until its resolved.
PeaceOnesxWai is offline   Reply With Quote