View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 11:04 PM   #54
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrizsuki View Post
I am interested in the 5901 LC3
looking at the site specs for the parts and it seems that everything is included.
what does it come with?

Its going to be shipped to San Gabriel, CA 91776
The 5901 is just like every other Viper remote start/alarm combo, but it is a 1 mile range system and utilizes their new LCD screen remote. The LCD remote is rechargeable through any mini USB or the mini USB that comes with it. The standard alarm features are: dual stage shock sensor, starter kill, door/trunk/hood triggers. You can add any accessory that I have listed to it, including the Smart Start. On the remote start side: it can do automatic and manual transmission vehicles, has built in turbo timer, you can check interior temp and battery voltage from the remote. You can have it automatically remote start if it gets down to a user specified voltage or interior temperature.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

p.s. All prices are shipped. People keep asking me how much a particular unit is shipped to them. The price you see, is the price you pay, unless you live outside the continental US

Thanks,

Toby

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds