PDA

View Full Version : AadosX

Flybert
01-16-2006, 12:44 AM
Long story short. Sent $75 for a s13 KA24DE harness. He said he shipped it through UPS. Never received it. He said he'd try to figure out the problem. Never contacted me again. Paid by paypal but he already deposited the money in his bank. SOL unless my CC gets my money back because paypal sure as hell hasn't done it.

He said he shipped it UPS and they automatically insure it for a certain amount so he should get the money for it. That leads me to believe that he never shipped it at all.

I'll still give him the benefit of the doubt if he decides on coming through. We all do stupid shit but not taking responsibility for something like this is unacceptable. Remember. Always insure and get a tracking number/delivery confirmation for everything you sell cuz it might bite you in the ass one day if you don't. And now you know and knowing is half the battle.

speed_vision
01-16-2006, 11:39 AM
I bought the Z brake calipers and master cyclinder off him. I did not receive it also, UPS. I filed a claim through paypal and then he contacted me. I tried contacting UPS but they told me that the seller has to file the claim. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and canceled the claim. Now I am having problems getting a hold of him and getting my money back. WTF!

n2motorsports
01-16-2006, 08:03 PM
whoa, definitely a trend here. this guy sold me a set of e-brake assemblies and when i received it, there were missing parts. i sent 2 emails with open ended questions so that he can deny or come clean but he has not responded.

AadosX
01-25-2006, 01:01 PM
I would like anyone else on this forum to please respond here opening any issues with transactions involving me, and then I will reply to them all. I will start with this though. I have been very busy and out of town on school/business lately and my life hasn't revolved around my car. This is my first time checking my cars e-mail account or the forums in two months. Last I left Paypal, they were automatically refunding the money out of my account to Flybert, as well as another guy that had issues with an ECU that I mailed him. Those two occurances, along with speed_Visions were all due to UPS. I am STILL dealing with them and trying to get to the bottom of the situations, but it is basically their word against mine/the buyers... and you ALL know how big businesses work. I am sorry about the ECU/harness stuff, I'm going to be manually refunding that this week, UPS has finally FOUND the boxes in the same place in their warehouse and returned the parts to me. You can either have the parts or the money, your choice. Again I apologize for UPS's inconvenience. Now, as far as speed_vision, there is too much there to say right here, but I'm still dealing with UPS and you frankly need to get off my back, wake up, and realize how the real world works. I gave you a tracking number and it said the parts were delivered. You have NO GROUNDS to accuse me of anything. For all I know you are the one lying. I'm giving YOU the benifit of the doubt and doing work that I really don't have to do. Maybe you will get lucky though and UPS will determine in YOUR favor... it's not like I'm getting anything out of this. In fact, for a while I was considering even taking half of the slack and refunding half of your money despite me no longer having the parts, which would be a HUGE trust on your part... but you are really starting to turn me against that. I don't have time to reply to your repetitive e-mails when the same thing is going on that has always been going on. I will let you know when something happens... UPS said it could take up to months.

Again, I will reply again, anyone else who has had a problem please reply here. BTW I have already talked to n2motorsports...

I have been on this forum for years and until these issues all happening at the same time, obviously because of UPS, I have NEVER had any problems, and I have been buying/selling parts the entire time. In fact I have even been ripped off before for 300 dollars, but sometimes shit just happens. I am not that kind of person though, and it should be obvious due to the past.

AadosX
01-25-2006, 01:07 PM
BTW, n2motorsports, I have two PM's from you, dating 1.6.06. snf 1.13.06, please show me any activity done by me on these forums since then, in fact since early December or earlier.

speed_vision
01-25-2006, 01:25 PM
Ok first off it doesn't take a second to reply to an email and say " hey I am still working on it" But no I hear nothing and I don't know what to believe. I may not have dealt will may people on here but the ones I have can vouch that I am an honest guy. I would not presue this for no reason, you don't seem to understand that this is losing out money. I gave you the benefit by canceling the the claim. Noone signed for this item. Yes UPS is at fault! But I can't do anything, they told me the sender has to file the claim. I ask you many times for the claim # so I can follow up on this. I had to file a claim before this and it did not take this long! Its not like I am emailing you every day. Its been over a month since I last email you b4 this. Give me the claim # so I can get on them for this. This is just ridiculous its been since Oct. I even moved since then.

s14dr1ft3r
01-25-2006, 01:53 PM
I know speed_vision (and I) doesnt have years of experience on Zilvia like you but I can tell you that I have known him personally for a while now and would absolutely vouch for his 100% HONESTY and I'm sure ANYONE else on here that has done business with him also can say the same thing. I'm also familiar with this transaction. He has been patient (a lot more patient than I would have been) waiting to hear from you, the status. Is it UPS' fault? Probably. But the fact of the matter is that he CAN'T do anything because the sender has to be the one to initiate the claim with UPS. I know you've already done that and it may very well take months as you say but when someone forks over $175 for something in Oct and hasnt recieved it yet, he has every right to be persistant in asking you the status. He's not asking for a refund or even a half refund. He wants the brakes. And IMO he's being patient.

AadosX
01-25-2006, 02:27 PM
Well here is the funny thing. It is UPS's fault, period. Not mine. If UPS tells him that I'm the one who has to do something, then that really sucks for him. As far as I'm concerned, I did nothing wrong, and he is plain SOL. I did nothing wrong, and if he wants MY HELP, then he better stop attacking me. They did not supply me with a claim number. And it's not like he has the choice of being patient, because he really doesn't have a choice in the matter. Anyways, hopefully this will be resolved. I don't hold grudges and I can understand your problem, but realize that I am doing you a favor here. Be pissed at UPS, not me.

n2motorsports
01-25-2006, 10:58 PM
Aadox is looking into my problem; I appreciate that since he could have easily told me I was SOL.

Flybert
01-25-2006, 11:16 PM
AadosX, like I said I am giving you the benefit of the doubt because it seems you have been busy and I have noticed you have been off the forum for some time. For now, I think I'll pass on the harness and would rather have the refund. As for getting the money through paypal, I have not been able to get it. Did you put money in your account to allow the refund?

MrSkinny
01-26-2006, 09:34 AM
I'm in the same boat as flybert. I will take the ECU if you can reship it to me reliably. I understand that it wasn't youre fault. Just that I was unaware that you had been away and there was no response to my emails.

s14dr1ft3r
01-26-2006, 11:33 AM
AadosX - Lets take a step back. No one is pissed at you. You seem to be trying your best to resolve the issues that have been going on and it also seems that you're a busy person. Also, no one is attacking you. We all understand that shit happens. Ed (speed_vision) is pissed off...but at UPS, not you. If it seems that he's attacking you its because he's concerned that he just lost a grip of money. The only problem is, there is nothing he can do about it. It has to be you. It seems rather odd that UPS woulndn't provide you with a claim number but if that's how they do it, then fine. But do you have ANY info about the claim that he could possibly use to get his parts? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

speed_vision
01-26-2006, 11:44 AM
Okay I just wanted to clarify this.... I am not attacking you. I just asked whats was going on.. I understand people have other things to deal with. I didn't know what was going on. I can't just guess these things.. I am not even upset at you. How am I to know that UPS did not give you a claim number? Please don't take my emails as an attack on you. If don't know what is going on at least tell me... Thats all I have been asking. I got the assumption that you had some kind of claim # when you told me that you had the owners business card and they should be calling me. You told me that you will be contacting him. After not hearing anything for over a month (even longer) I want to find out whats going on. I hope you understand my position and don't take this as attack on YOU.

AadosX
01-26-2006, 05:07 PM
I am not going to paste here what you said in your last email, but it was the one that finally got to me. You can look at it if you want in your outbox and you will know what I'm talking about. Either way, I understand that maybe some stuff slipped out because you are so frustrated. I take it here that we are all just friends and are trying to resolve things, so everything is a-ok.

On with the good news. Yesterday I called the guy at UPS again to push things along. He told me that it was my word against theirs, but also said that the package was obviously left on the door and not signed for, therefor it was up to the drivers discression, so I figured UPS would be handling the problem. It was still iffy...

I just got a call from the guy at the UPS store and he said that UPS said they would take care of it... FINALLY. He told me that I needed to have a quote/printout/etc. of somesort that I have to take to him so that he can get the ball rolling. Once I take that to him, he can get me a claim number. The insurace was for $150 (the sale price) so that will be the refund through Paypal once I get the check. Bad news is he said that it can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months, it really varies. I'm hoping it wont take that long, 6 months is just ridiculous, but I'm just telling you that so that you are prepared. I am going to try to get the quote to him sometime next week as I will be out of town this weekend... and we will go from there. He said that once I have the claim number I will be able to call UPS headquarters to bug them about the check and possibly speed the process up.

SO, we have 4 issues here:

speed_vision: Resolved, awaiting UPS check
MrSkinny: Resolved, ECU being shipped
Flybert: Resolved, refund in the works
n2motorsports: Resolved, trying to find springs laying around...

Any other problems?

Oh and I ask you guys, once this is all finalized and everything is taken care of, to please clear my name here. I ask you to understand what has gone on here, and realize that I've been a good seller for a long time on these boards. It is obvoius to me what has happened, and I want it to be that way for everyone else. My name and reputation are not things that I play around with.

Thanks again,
John

s14dr1ft3r
01-26-2006, 05:48 PM
I'll be the first to help redeem you. Clearly you know the definition of customer service. Even though this isssue did not effect me directly, I can see that you try to resolve the issues that arise. I've learned something though...Next time I'll think twice before using UPS. Maybe you should do the same.

+1 for AadosX

Flybert
02-03-2006, 12:47 PM
How are you going to refund me? I tried sending you an email a week ago but no response.

Flybert
04-03-2006, 03:28 AM
SO, we have 4 issues here:

speed_vision: Resolved, awaiting UPS check
MrSkinny: Resolved, ECU being shipped
Flybert: Resolved, refund in the works
n2motorsports: Resolved, trying to find springs laying around...

Any other problems?

My problem definitely was never resolved. He avoids emails. He told me about 2 weeks ago that he would send me my $75 by snail mail and guess what, I never received it. I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt because that's just how I am but I'm pretty much not going to be buying anything from anyone that isn't local anymore because of this guy. Does anybody know this guy?

MrSkinny
04-03-2006, 11:01 AM
i wasnt able to give him my phone number in time and ups sent back my ecu. ups returned it back to him. waiting to hear back from him about having it resent.

evrae205b
04-05-2006, 01:30 PM
jon im glad you finally got me my parts. plz do the same for the rest of these people. When you commit to sell something your obligated to see it through. And make time to do it. Being busy with school and work is important but if your gonan be that busy you need to alert your customers. Jon you goto auburn i seriously thing you should talk to someone that is takign buisness management classes and learn a thing or two about customer service. Your a pretty decent person from what i know of you but this is seriously IRRESPONSIBLE.

Flybert
04-11-2006, 12:33 AM
Still haven't received anything after talking to him on the phone last monday.

Flybert
07-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Well, after 6 months, Aadosx finally came through with my $75 refund.