PDA

View Full Version : IPS (import solutions)

Hailtothesilvia
12-29-2005, 06:11 PM
I ordered the RSR-EXmag for S13 on Tuesday last week (12/20/05) via phone call. I spoke with James directly and was told that the item will be shipped out that same day. He didn't tell me what kind of service he'll use but to expect the exhaust by monday or tuesday at the latest and to check my email for invoice and tracking number.

3 days later....
checked my email, no invoice, no tracking number. I didn't mind, thought it would be understandable that those guys taking off for holiday so i called and left a message for those guys to call me back.

6 days later....12/29/05
no exhaust, no invoice, no tracking number. I got a bit frustrated as for some reason IPS have not respond to any of my messages, PM, posts, AIM, or phone calls.

the point of this thread is not to give these guys bad credit or anything. However i found this rather unprofessional for these guys unabling to keep up w/ customers requests. I can understand the exhaust not getting here due to busy holiday seasons..shipping might be a bit slow than usual but what's the deal with lack of respond?

Hopefully it's just me being a bit impatient...
any of you guys out there having trouble getting in touch with these guys?

Tao

sidious141
12-30-2005, 02:35 PM
I dident notice this untill now but I just posted asking what the deal is on the page where I saw you were asking for your tracking number and invoice. Id like to know whats up also because I really need the part I ordered from them. Hopefully this doesnt go on much longer and they have a good explanation for what is going on and set things right. At least I know Im not the only one having this problem I guess.

Hailtothesilvia
12-31-2005, 02:33 AM
12/30/05
i gave multiple attempts in hope to get in touch with IPS, still no hope. I would really hate to think that a business that appears to be as legit as IPS is trying to jip me and sidious....things are not looking good

I will try again on monday (01/02/06) and see if i can resolve this issue. If not, then i have no choice but to take certain action...if possible.

IPS - If you guys are reading this, please check your emails, pm, and voice messages. Please get in touch with us (me and sidious) asap. As for me, i'm not pissed..but definitely not happy and i would like to know what's going on.

Chanon Techakanon (TAO)

sidious141
12-31-2005, 07:29 AM
I still dont know whats up, called a few more times and still nothing. If I dont hear somthing by later on next week Im talking to paypal to see if anything can be done.

maz2001mp
01-01-2006, 11:09 AM
IPS = NO

I ordered an IPS grounding kit for my KA24DE S13

Here is my paypal info copied and pasted:

Dec. 14, 2005 Payment To Import Performance Solutions Completed Details -$60.00 USD $0.00 USD -$60.00 USD $0.00 USD

Dec. 14, 2005 Transfer From Bank Account Completed Details $60.00 USD $0.00 USD $60.00 USD $60.00 USD

It's been a while now and I hope IPS comes through with my order. I am in need of this kit asap!!! Where are you guys I've sent numerous pms???

Tao I don't think you have been impatient. I wouldn't mind if my order had to take longer, but I would appreciate it if I could be contacted by IPS in regards to the status of my order. I really would like some info and IPS was very helpful with my choice for the grounding kit. It's just after I ordered the kit, I haven't heard anything. Hope everythings alright over there.

s14dr1ft3r
01-01-2006, 11:36 AM
maz...I'm in the same boat as you. I paid on the 15th and have not heard a word since the money left my account. I have sent numerous PMs and even posted in their own thread asking what was up but have not heard a word. They seem like a perfectly legit business and I'm hoping that there is an explanation for all of this. I am also in dire need of this grounding kit (really shitty throttle response) and was hoping to get it before Christmas. I can understand that the holiday shipping can slow things down but 3 weeks? I can get stuff faster shipped from Japan. IPS, I don't know whats going in your world but you have an obligation to your customers. From the way it sounds, none of us are mad that our products are taking so long...we're mad that we hear nothing from you explaining the delay. We just want to know that you will fulfill our orders and that we will not have to take action against you.

Their last post seems to be the 26th of December. The last PM I sent them was sent on the 29th.

MINatWOT
01-01-2006, 12:34 PM
hey well i kno the owner of ips pretty well... he has been waiting of a few connectors to come in... and he hasnt had chance to make the grounding kits bc the connector company doesnt have any of the connectors in stock

and it appears to b that he went somewhere for the holiday... ill let u guys know asap on what happens

im sure that jamse@ips will not screw u guys over... just please b a little more patient

sidious141
01-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Well whatever the case is I made an order the 19, now its the 1st, they have my money and I dont have my part. Like I said I dont know whats going on, they dident seem like someone to screw anyone over. I just want to hear somthing from them soon so they can tell me why I havent gotten what I ordered yet or even an invoice or tracking number.

Hailtothesilvia
01-01-2006, 12:54 PM
hey well i kno the owner of ips pretty well... he has been waiting of a few connectors to come in... and he hasnt had chance to make the grounding kits bc the connector company doesnt have any of the connectors in stock

and it appears to b that he went somewhere for the holiday... ill let u guys know asap on what happens

im sure that jamse@ips will not screw u guys over... just please b a little more patient

well that's a good thing to hear at least...but still doesn't explain the delayness of my exhaust since he told me he has the item in stock and was shipped out the same day i placed the order.

I'm still gonna wait until the middle of next week for their responds to our orders.

Thanks for the reply Minatwot

Tao

maz2001mp
01-01-2006, 04:38 PM

That is totally understandable. In no way am I jumping the gun and saying "IPS screwed us and ran with our money"... I was just curious to see what the status was with my order.

I did send them money on the 14th and its been about 3 weeks now so I was just curious to see if everything was ok on IPS's side. I was just asking for a response. If someone from there emailed or pmed me and said they had an issue with a supplier, that would be fine with me. I've been patient for 3 weeks and I still am. I'm just inquiring to see what happened with my order.

Thanks for the response though, hopefully everyone gets thier stuff soon.

maz2001mp
01-01-2006, 04:44 PM
This is why I was curious:

Originally Posted by maz2001mp
Quote: I have a 1991 240 KA24DE. How much would a kit be shipped to 10312? Does the kit comes with directions for where to mount the wires at the stock ground points?? Is there a price difference between clear and black? Let me know.

Thanks!

Mike Maz

Originally Posted by importsolutions.net
Quote: $70 shipped for clear, $60 for black, comes with directions, in stock and ready to go, thanks!

Quote:
Great! I would like a black kit for the KA24DE s13. How would you like payment? Let me know.

Mike

Quote: For small stuff i like to use paypal. $60 shipped for black wires, just make sure ur address is on there and write what u are buying and for what car and that should be it. [email protected] is the paypal.

Thanks!

Quote: Money sent! My email is [email protected].

Thanks again!!

Quote: Ok, should take a few hours to make then i'll ship em out.

I give IPS the benefit of the doubt. I was just told "Ok, should take a few hours to make then i'll ship em out." So that's why I was curious to see what was going on since the order was supposed to ship out on the 15th. I have no doubt in my mind that the kits will go out soon. I'm just curious when lol.

developer
01-01-2006, 05:02 PM
My transaction with IPS was a bit rough in terms of receiving my item promptly. I ordered a Buddy Club seat and paid on Dec. 7th. They said it would ship immediately. So i waited for a few days and PMed IPS to see if it was shipped yet. It was not till the 20th was my item shipped and received the tracking number the day after. During all that time i PMed IPS many times (got replies mind you explaining what the delays were though at the time i thought he was lying but i now they seem legit). I received the seat on the 28th.

So yeah if a seller lists that an item would ship immediately they had better do it promptly. It's not good business practice for the customer to have to wait almost 2 weeks for his order to ship out. He called me the most impatient and non-understanding customer that he's ever dealt with. I agree that i'm a bit impatient but the fact remains that if he had shipped sooner than i would not have been so annoying. I've purchased many things online before and this transaction by far has been the most rough.

I trust that IPS won't screw you guys over cuz afterall IPS is a Zilvia.net sponsor but i know how all you guys feel for sure. Your money is in the hands of someone and you don't know what the status of your order is....very frustrating indeed.

Hailtothesilvia
01-01-2006, 05:15 PM
something really weird just happenned. It seems like all the group buys and Ads special for IPS are no longer exists. Did the Mods do this? What's happenning here?

s14dr1ft3r
01-01-2006, 05:43 PM
I just noticed that myself. Its as if it never existed. If a mod did this and is reading this, please put those threads back. For us, that's the only major piece of leverage besides the paypal receipt. If the items are no longer available, then just mention that in the thread...don't delete it all together. As for IPS, I have no doubt that they are legit and its cool for the owner to go on holiday vacation but is the owner the ONLY one that can give us an update? If there is a problem with the supplier ... fine. But tell us that. Dont keep us guessing as to when or IF our products will arrive at our door. I was also told that my wires were ready to go. If he is indeed waiting for new connectors, then he should have told me that up front. I would not have had a problem with that. Again, I'll trust IPS for now and hopefully this matter will be resoved quickly.

maz2001mp
01-01-2006, 06:04 PM
something really weird just happenned. It seems like all the group buys and Ads special for IPS are no longer exists. Did the Mods do this? What's happenning here?

:confused:

S14DB
01-01-2006, 06:05 PM
IPS suddenly deleted all their Ads on Zilvia without any notification or reason to us. We are investigating the matter and will get back to you when we find out why this was done. We can still see the Threads, they aren't going anywhere. They have just been deleted from Members view.

s14dr1ft3r
01-01-2006, 06:48 PM
right on, thanks S14DB.

Hailtothesilvia
01-01-2006, 08:27 PM
damn...if anything happens it'll seem like im getting fuked the worst...$475 down the freakin toilet:madfawk:

s14dr1ft3r
01-01-2006, 09:48 PM
as long as its been less than 45 days, you can file a dispute through paypal (if thats what you used) and get your money back. So dont worry. It'll all work out.

Hailtothesilvia
01-02-2006, 12:08 AM
as long as its been less than 45 days, you can file a dispute through paypal (if thats what you used) and get your money back. So dont worry. It'll all work out.

i pay via debit card through phone call tho.... will I be able to get my money back if worst come to worst?

maz2001mp
01-02-2006, 12:52 AM
IPS suddenly deleted all their Ads on Zilvia without any notification or reason to us. We are investigating the matter and will get back to you when we find out why this was done. We can still see the Threads, they aren't going anywhere. They have just been deleted from Members view.

Thanks for being on top of it, it's much appreciated!!!

s14dr1ft3r
01-02-2006, 06:26 AM
i think for debit it depends on your bank but its typically 30 days.

sidious141
01-02-2006, 01:50 PM
Has anyone delt with paypal when its somthing thats not from ebay when it comes to getting money back? Im hoping it wont be like getting money back from an insurance company if we never hear from ips again. If anyone has any little thing post em up. I dont know how much longer I can go without what I ordered from them before I shell out the cash to someone else.

developer
01-02-2006, 04:32 PM
If you guys paid with a credit card just go directly to your credit card company and issue a chargeback immediately instead of going through PayPal cuz they can take a while. This IPS thing is getting extremely sketchy so i'd do it ASAP cuz it can take up to 90 days but usually much quicker to get your money back.

I'm glad i got my order through cuz i did warn IPS about resorting to a chargeback if he didn't ship out soon.

maz2001mp
01-02-2006, 07:05 PM
I filed a claim with paypal because there is still no word from IPS on this matter. I have nothing against IPS and hope everything is ok on their side. I don't want to insult anyone either, but it's been way too long and I need to file a claim before 45 days to get my money back via paypal.

I would have rather liked a quality grounding kit for the good price that I paid, but due to the fact that IPS has not responded to this thread, has deleted product offerings/posts and fails to atleast contact us and say "hey guys I am sorry bare with me a little longer". Unfortunately I must go ahead and continue to file the claim and wait for a response through paypal.

Hailtothesilvia
01-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Mods, have you guys find out anything regarding this matter yet?

yea..i tried to contact IPS again, earlier today, still no answer. At this point, my patient has reach the limit. I will contact my bank tomorrow and see how long it will take to get my money back.

Thinking about this BS pisses me off....such a waste of my time, and now i'm driving around exhaust less thanks to IPS

RJF
01-02-2006, 10:52 PM
I sent an email earlier today asking about the removal of their posts.

No answer yet, but today was a business holiday for alot of companies.

-Bob

sidious141
01-02-2006, 11:01 PM
Claim filed with PayPal, I was going to wait longer but if they are going to get on here and delete their posts but not get back to anyone then the gloves are off and Im ready to get it over with. If I get a tracking number or somthing Ill be happy to cancel the complaint and let everyone know if I got what I paid for but untill then this is how its going to be I guess.

f0oLz
01-02-2006, 11:31 PM
i ordered origin stuff from them just recently, but im not really sweating it. they said it would be here around the 3rd of jan. and there must have been a reason. probably because they went on vacation or something. but yeah. just letting you guys know.. im local so maybe thats why im not as worried. james is a good guy though, i dont think he's one to rip people off.

s14dr1ft3r
01-03-2006, 02:00 AM
i agree. i'm not giving up on them yet. knowing today was a business holiday i decided to give them another shot. but I better hear something soon or I'll be filing my claim as well. Nothin against IPS but i dont go shelling out $$ for nothing in return.

S14DB
01-03-2006, 02:34 AM
Vacation or not they were on the site:
"Last Activity: 01-01-2006 07:04 PM"
http://www.zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=39363

Hopefully they will respond to the email tomorrow.

ushio_kun
01-03-2006, 12:52 PM
hey I ordered origin fenders from them on the 13th and I'm out 378.32 I really need those fenders getting tired of the tires scubbing whoever knows dude personally get in touch w/him and please post back here if you can find out whats going on for the rest of us my order # is 1037

Hailtothesilvia
01-03-2006, 02:08 PM
just filed the dispute with my bank. I should be getting my money back within a day or two

never again i will deal with IPS....the most unprofessional people i've dealt with. Sorry if any of you guys out there who like IPS, maybe they did a good job with your order....not mine

the rest of you guys...good luck with this BS

i'm out

f0oLz
01-03-2006, 03:59 PM
just gave them a call, they're back. as assumed, they went on vacation. but everything should be okay now. give them a call if anything.

S14monkey
01-03-2006, 04:45 PM
i just disputed the charge with my credit card company. i made my purchase on Dec. 19 and since then i was never updated on the status of my purchase. after all the unanswered phone calls, emails, and PMs, i no longer want to do business with this company. even if they went on vacation, they should have updated their customers that they were going to be gone for a couple days, instead of disappearing. so yea IPS just lost another customer.

s14dr1ft3r
01-03-2006, 06:24 PM
Bottom line, I want the product that I ordered and I dont think I can find one as good at the same price anywhere else so I will wait a few more days.

Hailtothesilvia
01-03-2006, 09:41 PM
i just disputed the charge with my credit card company. i made my purchase on Dec. 19 and since then i was never updated on the status of my purchase. after all the unanswered phone calls, emails, and PMs, i no longer want to do business with this company. even if they went on vacation, they should have updated their customers that they were going to be gone for a couple days, instead of disappearing. so yea IPS just lost another customer.

werd....time is money..and they sure wasted a lot of mine..not cool

Hailtothesilvia
01-03-2006, 09:45 PM
and still no explanation on why they pull all their group buys and ads special off the forum

sidious141
01-03-2006, 09:47 PM
Well if they are back in town and read this then just refund my money and Ill cancel the paypal claim. I had to order my part from someone else because I could not wait anylonger. Amazingly got a UPS tracking number from them the same day I ordered it, thats how it should be.

ShadowGSX
01-04-2006, 10:26 PM
Hi, this actually the first time I posted in this forums, but I have something to contribute.

Myself and some friends tried to contact them for the past 4 days but with no avail. I tried to get in touch by email and through private messaging. I never recieve a reply after they took my hard earn money.

Fanilly, somebody pick up today but hanged up right away and left the phone off the hook for a couple of minutes. I tried to call them a few hours later, and it seems that their voice mail inbox is full.

After a couple of tries someone picked up and told me that I have the wrong number. Which I know it was correct, since I had it im my dialing history and knew it by memory after dialing the number hundred of times. I dial the number again and did manage to talk to somebody and told me that it will be 2-3 weeks more for my order to be shipped.

I was shocked that they lied to me in the first place, it seems that they dont want my business and I dont want to play child games with them anymore.

Best of luck,
Hector G.A

P.S-I wish them luck in their bussiness venture....

s14dr1ft3r
01-04-2006, 11:25 PM
ok...after hearing that...I've had enough.I'm filing a dispute through paypal.

s14dr1ft3r
01-04-2006, 11:42 PM
Just got done filing a claim. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly.

MODS - have any of you heard back from these guys? This is starting to get rediculous.

Has anybody filed a claim through paypal on IPS yet? I'm just curious if you've received your money back yet and if so, how long did it take?

sidious141
01-05-2006, 12:02 AM
Im wondering why I still see their ad on here after this. However I filed my claim the 2nd and just now notcied an email telling me I got a refund while I was playing some MGS so thanks at least for giving my money back but it shouldn’t have been this big a deal. I don’t know what their problem is or what is going on but as far as I am concerned they can suck it for being so shady.

S14DB
01-05-2006, 12:25 AM
Their Ads expire on the 7th.

Still no contact.

sidious141
01-05-2006, 12:28 AM
Thats cool, I guess you gota give them the advertising they paid for.

maz2001mp
01-05-2006, 08:08 AM
-- Here is my update for everyone who is asking. I guess I just have to wait and see what money actually comes in to my account. Like I said before, I rather would have had a good grounding kit for that price, but I guess IPS is going out of business or something... Good luck to everyone with getting refunds.

Dear Michael Mazalatis,

Import Performance Solutions ([email protected]) has issued you a full
or partial refund for your payment.

This refund will remain pending until the funds have cleared from the sender's
account. You will receive an email notification once the funds have become
available in your PayPal account. See Refund Details below for more information.

Please do not reply to this email. Email sent to this address cannot be
answered.

Message From Seller:

----------------------------------------------------------------
Original Payment Details
----------------------------------------------------------------

Date Payment Sent: Dec. 14, 2005

Amount: $60.00 USD

Sincerely,
PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will
not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click
the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PayPal Email ID PP343

p.s. Paypal was very quick with this refund so I'm sure if everyone puts their claims in now, hopefully IPS will agree to the refund and everyone can get their money back.

204_240sx
01-05-2006, 12:09 PM
this sucks, mines over the 45 day period that paypal allows you to file the claim... do u guys know what i can do to get my money back?

s14dr1ft3r
01-05-2006, 04:41 PM
contact them directly...if they answer...and request a refund.

mikeroy420
01-07-2006, 07:56 AM
I was trying to order 10 Gnd Kits for 2 weeks now, but I think I'm not going to bother. These guys are starting to look shady. I'm glad I didn't order the D2's from them.

s14dr1ft3r
01-07-2006, 11:38 AM
anybody get their money back yet?

Hailtothesilvia
01-07-2006, 12:16 PM
i got mine back

DRFT180
01-07-2006, 09:35 PM
Damn Tao sorry to hear about what you went through. I'm glad to see you got your money back though.

Bradley

trsilvias13
01-07-2006, 10:30 PM
i order a greddy emanage ultimate from them I am out $650. I filed a paypal complaint, but now if i cant get it back. My credit card will. Paypal never got my money back once, but i file throught them so they get a neg from paypal. I will call my credit company too.

Hailtothesilvia
01-08-2006, 05:24 AM
Damn Tao sorry to hear about what you went through. I'm glad to see you got your money back though.

Bradley

thanks man

screw RSR EXmag now...i'm joining Darnel's club (you can guess what exhaust im getting :) )

Hailtothesilvia
01-08-2006, 05:25 AM
i order a greddy emanage ultimate from them I am out $650. I filed a paypal complaint, but now if i cant get it back. My credit card will. Paypal never got my money back once, but i file throught them so they get a neg from paypal. I will call my credit company too.

wow...someone actually got fuked worst than me....good luck man

sleepy180
01-08-2006, 03:03 PM
this is wierd. I just ordered a RSR EXMAG for my s13 from them like around Dec 13, or around then. They seemed pretty professional i guess, but since i live about 20 minutes away from their warehouse i just went and picked it up. Everything went smooth, payed in cash, and now have a rsr exmag on my s13. I would have to give the +1 to them. Its too bad that things turned around so quickly with them that caused them to become so unreliable in such a short amount of time. Maybe they were robbed or the merchandise was damaged and they couldnt afford to cover it or who knows.

But i do feel sorry for anyone that is getting shafted and i thank God that everything went smoothly for me. Good luck to all.

S14DB
01-08-2006, 04:21 PM
But, the point really is that they haven't responded to the administration or the users of this forum.

Toka Motorsports
01-09-2006, 01:37 PM
who ever lives near ips please march down there and bitch at them for the sake of everyone.. ask tem why they are shafting people on zilvia.net??? ask them why orders are not being sent out? and ask them why they never pick up thier phones?

now my little sad story that no one cares about:

i ordered a bumper on november 13th 2005 from them... they sent me the wrong one, i sent it back and they said they would get me the correct one asap... then i talked to them week later about it they said it was going out asap (again). now its jan 9 and i havent heard from them since decmber 20th or somthing like that....

someone with respect from all of us please go to ips and ask them about these problems directly.. because its easy to hid behind computer screens and away from phones, but when they realize that people are going to them face to face they may think twice about what they are doing....
please and thank you

TheSpeedFactor
01-09-2006, 02:05 PM
folks this is exactly what i was afraid of. When i was calling them out months ago it was because i have seen folks do what they were trying to do and it always ends like this. sorry so many of you got shafted. I hope you can all get your money back.

AutoRnD
01-09-2006, 05:08 PM
ouch sorry to hear that guys..
hope you get your money back
if anything.. if you do get your money back come talk to me and i will try and honor what they sold it to you for so you don't lose even more money

inertia
01-09-2006, 07:33 PM
I had order a buddy club seat and bride rail on the 12 of december, $490. called them today at around 9pm easter, so dude pics up and is like "whos this" i tell him i ordered a seat, and hes like " the business is closed, this is my dads storage garage" called my credit card company(Chase), they charged back and said its all taken care of, BAM. this all kinda makes me worried though, cant trust people anymore!!, plus i just finished watching Boiler room which didnt help!

s14dr1ft3r
01-09-2006, 07:54 PM
Wow...a business tanked in less than a week. Oh well. As long as I get my $$ back.

Ard Josh - I don't suppose you make custom grounding kits made specifically for S14s with KAs do you? If so, let me know. I'll be all over it. Thanks.

Scott

articdragon192
01-10-2006, 03:00 AM
if anything.. if you do get your money back come talk to me and i will try and honor what they sold it to you for so you don't lose even more money

Now this is customer service.

s14dr1ft3r
01-10-2006, 09:03 AM
got my refund this morning. All is good.

ShadowGSX
01-10-2006, 11:11 AM
My refund is still pending with paypal, and I am still $510.00 in a hole. Hopefully it clears soon. If not, I dont know what to do...

94cc0rd
01-10-2006, 08:59 PM
good thing i didn't buy anything from IPS...

if I recall correctly, one of the IPS reps on this forum said that they barely make money on the items they sell and that they sell for fun and not to profit... Maybe he was telling the truth, but that also shows why they went ouf of business...

ohnobigtdawg
01-10-2006, 11:27 PM
Wow... i did not see this coming.. I used to work for James at IPS, replying group buys and doing installs. From when i was working there, they were just starting up and James was using money from his own pocket to stock up on parts but i didnt know that he was going to run out with peoples money. I tried contacting him by cell phone but i guess he changed his number... his co partner who got me hired, also quit a few months ago.. i talked to him a few days ago and said he hasent talked to him since.. anyways.. ive tried contacting him through people i know and they dont know where hes at and doesnt even have a cell phone number... hope everything goes well with eveyone

trsilvias13
01-11-2006, 12:40 AM
i put in paypal request.. if not by the time paypal said they get my money back... it charge back with my creditcard company . i pay that extra protection plan for a reason (with my credit card company) ...
paypal suck. i think more than likely i will have to call my creditcard company just becuase paypal fail to get my money back like what 5 times now.

TheSpeedFactor
01-11-2006, 08:48 AM
i'm sure he wasn't doing it for fun. this is pretty common in the business. We call people like this "price whores". They try to get accounts real quick by offering products way below what a real distributor is allowed to sell them for so he can fill a buy-in. People that start that way normally go out pretty quick. I really hope you guys can get your money back.

I hope folks don't take this the wrong way but this is why you should only do business with Authorized Dealers. Companies that have relationships with manufacturers and have a solid reputation for taking care of their customers. I know sometimes it costs more to buy from us but that is because it takes more to really run a proper business. I remember in the whole D2 sale he was doing, when i spoke to the D2 importer he didn't know who in the world this guy was. That should indicate that something isn't right.

best of luck folks.

A Spec Products
01-11-2006, 06:45 PM
He (James) came here to buy some parts on January 3rd.

I think I chatted with him if he had any days off for the holiday, but don't remember specifically what he said, maybe he's out on vacation.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt until they can speak their side of the story.

EvilRB
01-13-2006, 01:20 AM
Wow i've just heard about this and i know james personally. sorry to hear it. hes a good guy but i think i heard that his partner or something ran out on him so we'll see what happends. i'm sure he'll try to make things right thats just the kind of guy he is.

maz2001mp
01-13-2006, 01:02 PM

ARD is god. I did get some prices from you guys earlier and never replied, but don't worry you'll be hearing from me soon for some exhaust and body pieces. Thanks!

Modern Speed Labs
01-13-2006, 01:18 PM
Wow! What happend here?
I hope everything gets situated and everyone gets out of this on a good note. If Modern Speed Labs can help with anything please send me a email and ill support all of our Zilvia members to the best of out capabilities.

Thank You
Edgar Sarmiento
www.swappednissan.com

DrFtKiNg240sxy
01-13-2006, 04:17 PM
What The HELL happend to IPS?!?!?!?!

I got my kybs installed at their warehouse/storage area about a month ago...They were really nice people, James even let me play Battlefeild 2 on his computer while I waited.Haha

usdm180sx
01-13-2006, 07:50 PM
I know one of the partners there. His name is Kelvin. I think he's James' cousin and he lives like 500 feet from me. I don't see him too often though. I can try to find out what happened.

ohnobigtdawg
01-13-2006, 08:10 PM
yuep, i just talked to kelvin.. hes one of my close friends, he has no idea where James is or where hes been..

maz2001mp
01-17-2006, 08:22 AM
Dear Michael **********,

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

We will make our best effort to recover the funds in question if they
become available in the seller's account in the future. Please be assured
that we will also take appropriate action against the seller's account,
which may include limitation of the seller's account privileges.

-----------------------------------
Details of Disputed Transaction

Transaction Date: Dec 14, 2005
Transaction Amount: -$60.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: 9P7514523F3287040
Seller's Transaction ID: 2JV566663G528462S
Case Number: PP-131-506-007
Seller's Name: Import Performance Solutions
Seller's Email: [email protected]

What to Do Next

This case is now closed. No further action is required by you at this time.

If this transaction took place on eBay, we encourage you to contact eBay to
determine if you qualify for partial reimbursement under eBay's Standard
Purchase Protection Program. If this transaction took place on another
auction site, we encourage you to contact that site to see if any insurance
or dispute resolution is offered.

Other Details

To make sure future transactions proceed smoothly, we suggest you visit the
PayPal site and click the Security Center link located at the bottom of any
page. There you will find tips on how to avoid fraudulent sellers in the
"Fraud Prevention Tips for Buyers" section.

Sincerely,
PayPal
Protection Services Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. If
your inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go to
the Resolution Center.

BC:PP-131-506-007:R2:USD60.00:01022006:9P7514523F3287040

PayPal Email ID PP805

maz2001mp
01-17-2006, 08:30 AM
Has anyone else got their money back? Good thing I work at an attorney's office, if noone gets their money back, we can all just sue. Even though my amount is only 60 dollers, I would help other members in anyway I can.

ShadowGSX
01-17-2006, 09:35 AM
Well, paypal was unable to get my money back from James. Paypal states that the refund fail cause there is no enough money in his account.

I am SOL $510 :rant:

A Spec Products
01-19-2006, 01:44 PM
Okay, now this is getting personal.

Couple of my customers have pending orders with him and have no way of getting their money back (since they are local). This makes me very upset as a vendor, but more especially as a 240 owner.

I HIGHLY suggest if anyone is close friends with him to notify him and handle this situation.

Socal isn't a very big place, and this situation is snowballing by the day.

*EDIT* NO, that was not a threat, and I never said anything against you or your company as you'll notice. I'm glad that you handling the situation.

importsolutions.net
01-19-2006, 03:35 PM
Okay, now this is getting personal.

Couple of my customers have pending orders with him and have no way of getting their money back (since they are local). This makes me very upset as a vendor, but more especially as a 240 owner.

I HIGHLY suggest if anyone is close friends with him to notify him and handle this situation.

Socal isn't a very big place, and this situation is snowballing by the day.

Is that a threat?? This is business, not personal. Dont make it personal, trust me.

I will be posting a thread on zilvia explaining how, and why a few people got screwed by my company. And those of you that havent had a refund, will either get your refund or product no matter what. Im not the type of person you think i am. All will be explained. Go ahead and start flaming now. Until then.

sidious141
01-20-2006, 01:02 AM
Then act like a business and dont leave your customers whose money you have hanging for a few weeks without any word. What is holding you back form explaining everything now?

droopy
01-20-2006, 11:22 AM
i'm on the same boat as you guys... at least james responded. i hope to see my ground kit or $70 soon.

and props to logan. one of the nicest and easiest vendors in socal.

trsilvias13
01-20-2006, 12:23 PM
james responded to me too, sounds like he will ship it out. or at least i hope so. his reponse was vague saying he cannot review the details, but i hope everyone including myself get their stuff back. I dont really mind, my credit card company will get my money back either way if he doesnt shit my stuff out.

S14DB
01-20-2006, 01:16 PM
I will be posting a thread on zilvia explaining how, and why a few people got screwed by my company. And those of you that havent had a refund, will either get your refund or product no matter what. Im not the type of person you think i am. All will be explained. Go ahead and start flaming now. Until then.
Link to thread?
Then act like a business and dont leave your customers whose money you have hanging for a few weeks without any word. What is holding you back form explaining everything now?
+1

jdm_s14_zenki
01-20-2006, 01:42 PM

importsolutions.net
01-20-2006, 01:46 PM
Hello to all Zilvia members,

This is James from IPS, and I am posting to explain to all my customers, friends and all zilvia members what has happened to myself and my company this last few weeks. Basically the long story short is that my partner left the company without notice and left me with a load of finical problems. I had to rearrange my finances and take out a few loans to cover all the bills. I’m sorry that I left everyone in the dark but I really didn’t know what to do for a while. After talking with my family and friends the best thing I decided to do was not to run away and try to fix what I can. I know that leaving everybody in the dark was not cool thing to do, especially since everyone has been so cool to me in the past here. For me to just leave without any explanation was an act of fear and being overwhelmed with the situation. I am going to try to make everything right with all the people that I had owed orders to. It wasn’t that I left with all the money and ran, I was left with a whole bunch of accounts unpaid and orders that needed payment to be sent through. I am going through the progress of making payments to all my distributors and getting orders sent out. I will make sure you get what you ordered or get a refund as soon as possible, but I need time. I am doing lots of side jobs to cover the cost of these parts that need to be paid for. If you have already received a refund from either paypal or your credit card please contact me as well so I can work everything out with your accounts. I have also hired a friend with a lot more experience in this industry to help me out and get everything taken care of. I will do what I can to make everything right. As for doing more business here I will be trying to sell more products and doing group buys again as well as trying to earn your trust back but not until I get everyone else who has ordered from me taken care of first. Customer service is more important to me at this point. I believe that I have, in the past, have had a pretty good relationship with everyone on this forum and I hope we can put this in the past behind us after I have taken care of all these problems. Again I am very sorry and I know there will be a lot of discussion about me so please I understand how bad I feel about this. I know I deserve the criticism at this point, so let the flaming begin but please realize that I am trying to do my best to take care of this problem. At this point I leave it up to you. Thank you for reading this and giving myself a chance to explain.

johngriff
01-21-2006, 02:11 AM
So do zilvians want comercial super autobachs to take over our industry. I ellect that James start cranking out some old-school dirty ass motorswaps in you're available space to pay back you're accounts, and zilvians, you need to be supportive of him getting back off the ground, so refer all you're friends to him for swaps or whatever he ellects to do.

If you need any help btw james, you can give me a call.

John
714 493 0293

ohnobigtdawg
01-21-2006, 02:56 AM
for sure man, james is an awsome guy.. i knew he wouldnt flake on any of you guys like that... dont judge by this mistake, and give the man a second try

big_schaf
01-21-2006, 04:19 PM
sorry to hear what happened, good luck in further business

s14dr1ft3r
01-21-2006, 11:10 PM
I have already recieved my refund for my ground kit but just because I had a problem with your company before doesnt mean I wont give you a second chance. Take care of these problems and when people start saying positive things about you in this thread, you will have my business once again. I believe everyone stumbles from time to time. Good to see you're so eager to fix your mistakes.

trsilvias13
01-27-2006, 12:43 PM
i havent heard anything since he said he take care of it. you going to refund? or mail my parts? you said you would mail my emanage ultimate. and you said you have all the parts, but no emanage in my posession, no tracking, nothing? I already call my credit card company for a charge back.. and i will sign the papers in a few days once i get it. unless you get in touch with me.. here or pm whatever. and give me a tracking # and once i receive that if you send it, i wont sign the papers and i will call my credit card company and cancel the charge back. and also.. your paypal said you have no fund when i try it throught them.

Toka Motorsports
01-29-2006, 09:13 AM
i havent heard anything since he said he take care of it. you going to refund? or mail my parts? you said you would mail my emanage ultimate. and you said you have all the parts, but no emanage in my posession, no tracking, nothing? I already call my credit card company for a charge back.. and i will sign the papers in a few days once i get it. unless you get in touch with me.. here or pm whatever. and give me a tracking # and once i receive that if you send it, i wont sign the papers and i will call my credit card company and cancel the charge back. and also.. your paypal said you have no fund when i try it throught them.

same here, i never got a respond from any of my emails and no one seams to answer the phone @ IPS. where is my part!! im puzzled???????? :wtf:

deep in silvia
01-29-2006, 10:18 AM
ips sent me the wrong bumper and now im stuck with a bumper that i cant even use. they told me they would take care of it but after about 40 or 50 calls still no answer. james whats the deal?

trsilvias13
02-01-2006, 11:42 AM
so james.. i got my paper from wellsfargo. are you going to send out my emanage ultimate like you say or will i sign it? pm me somehow and work it out .. or it will be a chargeback and i will report you to the bbb.

Toka Motorsports
02-07-2006, 09:50 AM
where are you james??? im still waithing for a reply to one of my 50 e-mails!!!

ShadowGSX
02-08-2006, 11:51 AM
I am also waiting for a response from him, I sent a email a few days ago.

trsilvias13
02-09-2006, 01:57 PM
thanks for giving my money back. thanks for the quick response.

o wait you didnt do that..
my credit card company did.
you couldnt even refund me my money through paypal?

thanks for nothing

204_240sx
02-15-2006, 12:05 PM
does anyone know what happened to james?

Edgar
02-15-2006, 04:20 PM
As a sales rep for Modern Speed Labs and a Zilvian if I can help anyone with anything please feel free to get in contact with me. I hope everyone gets what they all want and best of luck

Edgar
Modern Speed Labs
www.swappednissan.com

Edit:Sorry for the mispost but I am willing to help you guys with some sort of deals with products only for the guys that had problems just helping Zilvian brothers out thats what we do here at MSL. Help each other out isnt that we all need to do?

ShadowGSX
02-23-2006, 09:22 AM
Looks like he decide to run away again. He took his website down. There is no way to email since his address doesnt exist, and no point calling the number since no one picks up.

I was willing to give him the time to refund my money. Since I understand the situation he was in and I am a reasonable guy.

Probably he just file for bankruptcy like any othe business that fails out there.

trsilvias13
03-07-2006, 12:12 PM
anyone remember his address? i wonder does he still have that location?

RaidenKing
03-16-2006, 09:26 PM
Too bad, I picked up D2's from this place when they were younger and before all the drama. Service was flawless and response was quick, shipping only took a couple days. I do remember someone from another business trying to rip his d2 thread up as well. Too bad about recent problems but good to hear the problems are being rectified

bangoo man
03-17-2006, 01:32 AM
did the owner have a white 350z with vertical doors and full aero??

ShadowGSX
03-28-2006, 10:16 AM
James Wier
Import Performance Solutions
(562) 921-7818
13340 Firestone Blvd
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

TOLL FREE: 888-IPS-9944
FAX: 562-921-7812
EMAIL: [email protected]

He doesnt own a 350z, he owns a 96 240sx se. The owne of the 350z use to work for him.

<3MyRiceRocKet
05-11-2006, 10:16 PM
holy moly...jdm zenki was the guy giving RnD factory a bad name and now this....? Hmmmmm....

maz2001mp
01-11-2007, 11:48 AM
just a little resurrection to the thread from the dead...

Anyone get that refund?? I still have $60 floating around in his account somewhere.