PDA

View Full Version : Taniguchi????? not at this D1???

Ricks15
12-18-2005, 08:40 PM
HKS is a major player in D1 anyone know why he want there at D1?????? Supposedly there was a rumor at DRIFTING.com that said Keiichi was pissed at Orido,Ueno, Taniguchi cuz they were at the XDL event,

Muzzy
12-18-2005, 09:03 PM
i wouldnt be suprised about that

Dousan_PG
12-18-2005, 09:15 PM
yeah great rumor

so if thats thru why did Ueno and Orido drive?

because that rumor is bullshit.

Ricks15
12-18-2005, 09:31 PM
But that still doesnt answer the question what Happend to HKS why werent they there??????

Dousan_PG
12-19-2005, 12:22 PM
not everycompany can make every event
taniguchi is abusy guy too
also this was an exhibition event, doesnt give points or anything for d1, its just a big show to get more money for the organizers.

event wasnt nearly as full as the real D1 is.

eidt:
ok was part because of xdl
and also d1 is a big bullshit politics event
i know a few other drivers (i wont name names) are not driving in d1 anymore and they are top/well known guys

d1 is all bs
my friend drives d1 in japan and tells me stories and stuff..its pretty crazy what goes on

anyways..its d1
aka
wwf.
but anyone into drifting/d1 has known this for years...nothing new. its a big scam.

RHD-180sx
12-20-2005, 06:37 PM
damn say it aint soooo..... liar next you will say Intial Di is just a "cartoon "
damn yuz, damn yuz all to hell!

FRpilot
12-20-2005, 09:45 PM
:rofl: hahahaha

sorry to burst your bubble but it is.

Rogerhinga
12-21-2005, 02:59 AM
not everycompany can make every event
taniguchi is abusy guy too
also this was an exhibition event, doesnt give points or anything for d1, its just a big show to get more money for the organizers.

event wasnt nearly as full as the real D1 is.

eidt:
ok was part because of xdl
and also d1 is a big bullshit politics event
i know a few other drivers (i wont name names) are not driving in d1 anymore and they are top/well known guys

d1 is all bs
my friend drives d1 in japan and tells me stories and stuff..its pretty crazy what goes on

anyways..its d1
aka
wwf.
but anyone into drifting/d1 has known this for years...nothing new. its a big scam.

oh so true...

psychoblue23
12-21-2005, 03:34 AM
Yea D1 was pretty bad this time around.... it was interesting meeting the drivers tho... even tho I couldnt actually comunicate with 95% of them.

TRUENOCOUPE
12-21-2005, 05:38 PM
Orido got kicked out Hot Version cause of something...

Romur was that Drift King was pissed off about that XDL thing.

Keiichi has been pissed off about Tanaguchi when he ran the Long Beach event with Formula D.

It also happen to UEO when he run his car at N2 race. He wasn't allowed to run at the first event last season.

Ricks15
12-21-2005, 11:42 PM
What does not make any F**king sense is why is that drift king is the one who controls these Drivers???????? Orido Ueno Taniguchi have major sponsors that need to make money and the best way to do that is to do demos with there cars, Inless Keiichi has a ship thats his and transports all the D1 cars to anypart of the world that would be the case why he would be pissed about guys going here and there???? But that aint the case these Pro drifters from japan gota make money for there sponsors weather or not Drift king approves it because does He own HKS.co, RSR, Car make T&E??? NO he doesnt.

Dousan_PG
12-21-2005, 11:53 PM
because if he wants they wont get past qualify the day before and wasted as shit load of money
yes even in japan. toll roads aint free and no sponsor want to give shit if their guy cant make it hto the regalar day
its quite easy to see why..

vvtisupra
12-22-2005, 12:10 AM
I didn't think tanaguchi was high enough in points this year since his altezza has been having so many problems

Ricks15
12-23-2005, 01:28 AM
I think in another Forum that I saw there were pics posted of the American Touge and guess what Orido was not there Kazama was there???? Huhh Kazama isnt a Grip driver with as much skill as Orido, Why is this happening is it because D1 and the japanese tunner car market is expoleding by the second and produceing tons of money that People like drift king have to make self and greedy descisions by leting these drivers do this and do that.:cry: