PDA

View Full Version : Cali Vs Ny Drifting And S13/14 Building Differences

GREENTONE
12-16-2005, 04:36 AM
its Tough Being From The Rust Belt Because I Only Have A 4 Month Season For My Car And Working On It Cuts That Down To A Few Joy Rides To Test The Work , Were In Cali You Get A Long Season Almost All Year .

So I Sit At Home Or At The Shop Thinking To Much About What I Need To Buy To Make It Better Or What I Need To Change To Make It Faster During Snow Season And I End Up With Millions Of Parts That I Dont Need .

In Cali You Have 100 Citys With Drift Seens Everywere And All The Cali Cats Seem To Know Each Other , So Were No One Trusts Me To Buy Anything - Cats From Cali Can Get At Each Other In Person And Save The Dramma Of Sending Money And Dont Need To Pay Shipping Services .

So If Anyone Wondered Why I Have So Much Sh*t -thats Why

i8yourfwd
12-16-2005, 04:41 AM
And the point of this thread is......

Wow Reading A Whole Post Typed Like This Is Annoying.

black s13
12-16-2005, 06:32 AM
hes made a lot of random posts, typed very poorly, and all in caps lately.

180sxdrifter
12-16-2005, 07:19 AM
maybe GREENTONE should move to cali instead of making this thread -_-;

S13 Charlie
12-16-2005, 08:58 AM
Ever notice how no Californian ever says "Cali" ?? or maybe I should have said:

Ever Knowtis How Nobody From Cali Ever Says Cali

I8yourfwd - it's even harder to type that way!

sLiDewAys
12-16-2005, 09:24 AM
zilvias are a little too serrious about typing CORRECTLY and in proper english. SHIT imma talk anyway i feel like n theres nothin u can do about it but" NOT FRIKKEN READ MY POST" or see me about it at the meet. damn e-thuggs always got someting to say about someone speech or how they tuned their cars or maybe he didnt ask a question the way you might have wanted him to. FUq off if you dont like the way he words his post.

on another note, back to his post topic. yeah i know what you mean man. All of my fam is from back east and they own a farm. it gets reall difficult for them durring the rainy season and when its snowing to feed the animals and take care of everything on their land. theyt always complain about the tractors breaking down and such, i know its horrible. only thing i could say is get a heated and well insalated garage wit a lift and plenty shovels" or however you spell that for the ppl who actually care!" haahha

i wanted to move back to NY man, South Hampton is beautiful this time of year but i dont know whow much my ca would like that!

FaLKoN240
12-16-2005, 10:28 AM
Eh, his posts look like that because he doesn't know how to turn off cap locks.

sLiDewAys
12-16-2005, 10:53 AM
doesnt bother me none.

Saisoku
12-16-2005, 10:59 AM
Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

aznpoopy
12-16-2005, 11:08 AM
I Only Have A 4 Month Season For My Car And Working On It Cuts That Down To A Few Joy Rides To Test The Work

wuss. i work on my car year 'round. just snow shovel a nice clean area and get to work. you're not done till you start getting a little frostbite.

Andrew Bohan
12-16-2005, 12:15 PM
buy a damn 6 car shop with some lifts and work on your car and your friends' cars all year round. get er done

santacruisin
12-16-2005, 12:46 PM
Ever notice how no Californian ever says "Cali" ?? or maybe I should have said:

Ever Knowtis How Nobody From Cali Ever Says Cali

I8yourfwd - it's even harder to type that way!

I always say Cali. What's wrong wit u? What do you say KALEEFORNEEA?
I guess its cuz I'm from norcal and am cooler than you. Hella cooler actually :rofl:

reefer1114
12-16-2005, 12:52 PM
its cali-for-ny-A

maz2001mp
12-16-2005, 01:01 PM
lol... Believe it or not there is a huge drifting scene over here in NYC.

Even in the winter everyone is still out with thier cars. I've even done installs in 30 degree weather before. Everyone is used to it here and noone really cares.

The worst thing ever is busted knuckles in cold ass weather, it hurts like a bitch.

Edgar
12-16-2005, 01:16 PM
What is this guy talking about? Someone please lock this!

infinitexsound
12-16-2005, 01:18 PM
1 word,"plywood!. i guess east coast ppl are losing brain cells from the climate..... plywood helps if u dont want to lay in crap all day... so go buy some dont be bitching about weather ive had my fair share of doing work outside in shitty weather out here in CALI... so bite ur tounge and MAN UP!

go240
12-16-2005, 07:36 PM
minnesotas the same way, if not worse (midwest blech) but i'm not complaining. work on the car in the winter, enjoy it when i can in the summer. simple as that

blackflag_Rms13
12-16-2005, 07:44 PM
This guy is kind of annoying...

ThatGuy
12-16-2005, 07:53 PM
zilvias are a little too serrious about typing CORRECTLY and in proper english. SHIT imma talk anyway i feel like n theres nothin u can do about it but" NOT FRIKKEN READ MY POST" or see me about it at the meet.

Well actually, I can advise you to type in a more civilized fashion or have your posts deleted and/or threads locked. That's the beauty of a Private Forum.:bow:

GREENTONE, stop making these stupid posts. If you want to learn what Zilvia is like, then sit back, shut up, and READ.

:lockd: