PDA

View Full Version : need help with s13 sr harness

nissanguy13
11-28-2005, 05:41 PM
Im in san diego, im getting ready to do my sr swap starting tommorrow. i was wondering how easy it is to modify the sr harness to make it work on the s13 or if anyone knows someone that does it in san diego area for a descent price and fast

thanks
kevin

Tenchuu
11-28-2005, 10:56 PM
looks like someone needed to plan a little better. hope you find a local with the knowledge.

SoSideways
11-29-2005, 12:15 AM
Seriously, for any kind of swap, you should have your harness done ahead of time.

If you want it done fast, I can do it in like 3 hours, but it'll look like complete ass. I live in Orlando, FL though, so I guess I'm of no help.

nissanguy13
11-29-2005, 02:17 AM
thanks a lot tenchu...smart ass. dont worry ill see you tomorrow. anyways. its not poor planning, i had it planned out way in advanced but being in the military shit happens that you dont expect. like being sent to another state unexpectedly, and not getting paid on time. so since i was gone up until the week before i planned the swap i couldnt pull out the ka harness in advanced to get it back in time. so yes im short on time i only got this week off to do the swap, im willing to pay for the services if i can find someone. i would do it myself but im horrible with wiring and dont want to ruin an expensive sr harness and have to replace it

CHARLIE2020
11-29-2005, 02:26 AM
I can do the wiring service but you would have to come to me and your pretty damn far away.

Tenchuu
11-29-2005, 08:11 AM
im willing to pay for the services if i can find someone
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Tenchuuk/my_first_hooker.jpg
....downtown san diego?

but anyways you lucked out finding that guy to do it yesterday. I'll probibbly drop by and help you turn a few bolts this week.