KwKouki
11-25-2005, 11:45 PM
http://members.aol.com/drumfunken/oswevent.gif

When: Saturday December 10th 2005
Where: Orlando SpeedWorld Oval
Time: 7:00am entry and tech / Drift goes from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Price: $73.00 to drive / $8 to spectate
Driver seats available: 30
This is a non Profit event all proceeds will be put into an account for repaving the track

PreReg Now!!! Not tomorrow Right now at paypal to [email protected]

Sponsored By: Orlando SpeedWorld / Shift-LocK.com / Enjuku Racing / SPEED ZONE / Floridadrift.com /
/ RZ Motoring / Forge Motorsport / Ter-Tech / My Culture

If you would like to sponsor this event please contact me directly at [email protected] or call me at 321-356-4577

OK this is the first in a series of OSW events we plan to bring you. We only have three weeks to fill the 30 driver list so start Pre reging NOW

The track has a on site tire changer. As of right now its not confirmed that it will be available but chances are it will be. Enjuku Racing will be there with their tire changer for a small fee as well. Also trying to work something out with a used tire dealer to have some used tires on site if you decide you may need more tires.

The track will be an open track setup we are going for a very casual drift day. No real course will be outlined. You drive the line you wish to practice. However If you are driving outside your abilities we will black Flag you pull you off the track slash your tires(kidding) and then you will be confined to the lower portion of the track. This event will cater to both novices and more advanced drivers, but safety is our first concern. For the advanced drivers who wish to DRIFT the banked oval you have to prove yourself first on the lower part of the track till we give you the go ahead to drift the bank. Any driver who hits the wall will be black flagged and will have to go back through tech before they can continue to drive again. We don't want any incidents and there really is no reason for any to happen as long as we all drive within our abilities.