PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust Cam on intake side Qs SEARHCED!

thejester03
10-17-2005, 07:16 PM
Im looking for some info on this subject, I keep finding snipits about it, but nothing specific. What are the benefits of doing this, and where can i find DETAILED instructions on how to do it? I have searched several forums, but found nothing deffniate.

Thanks
Jesse

thejester03
10-17-2005, 07:41 PM
Also, Mostly stock KA24DE......

Drunk Bastard
10-17-2005, 07:52 PM
well, your searching skills suck. i will give you one hint. look for a write up made by "i'm driftaholic" he has the detailed pic of where and how to line up the cam. and as far as "what does the cam swap do"...if you dont know, then dont do it.

just keep searching, the answers ARE out there.

:spank: :hammer:

thejester03
10-17-2005, 07:58 PM
:mephfawk: THanks ASS

Drunk Bastard
10-18-2005, 02:45 AM
not a problem. your lucky i wasn't as mean as most of the people on this forum are. i have personally posted good info about this same thing multiple times on this same forum....so like i said. search. cause the answers ARE out there.

:zzz: :faint:

docrice
10-18-2005, 04:54 PM
here's a few steps:
1. search here
2. search 240sxforums.com
3. search freshalloy
4. don't bitch if you can't find it: that just means your search skills suck

if you can't find it on any of these, try harder. i found plenty on all 4 when i searched it 3 months ago to do mine.

thejester03
10-19-2005, 11:00 AM
I wasnt bitching that I couldnt find it, I was bitching that Drunk Bastard is an asshole, you were far more help than he was.......

240silvia
10-19-2005, 11:08 AM
My friend and I just finished this install about 2 days ago. I took some pics so I'll have to see if I can get them up. Look on about... I guess the 2nd page of the tech talk, it should be there.

-Charles

NismoSilvia270R
10-19-2005, 12:37 PM
I wasnt bitching that I couldnt find it, I was bitching that Drunk Bastard is an asshole, you were far more help than he was.......

drunk bastard told you what and who to search for. you dont get much better than that.

240silvia: hows yours running? nick told me hes having problems with idle or high rpm. one of the two.

thejester03
10-19-2005, 01:16 PM
My friend and I just finished this install about 2 days ago. I took some pics so I'll have to see if I can get them up. Look on about... I guess the 2nd page of the tech talk, it should be there.

-Charles

BAM, your the man, thanks!!!!!
quick Q, did you HAVE to take off the timing chain guide cover, or can you get the cam out without having to?? Ide realy rather not have to take the distributer off to do this. Thanks!!!