PDA

View Full Version : KA-T fuel pump

nevaland9
10-13-2005, 05:07 PM
i just turbod my 91ka24de i have 50 lb injectors and a e-manage that arnt in yet because i dont have a fuel pump filter regulator etc...i do have a toyota supra twin turbo fuel pump brand new and was wondering if it can work on my 91? and if i can, what does it take to work

NemeGuero
10-13-2005, 06:38 PM
get a walboro 255, comes with sock kit and everything.. $90 in th GB section

doesn't sound like you know enough to make that supra pump work.. i wouldn't know how to begin either.. and I wouldn't play around with something as important as fuel delivery... or you'll spend that saved money on a new motor

golfer17
10-16-2005, 08:14 PM
i got a supra pump too because walbros suck and i got mine from a buddy for a good price. nothing beats a reliable denso pump made to last for the life of a car and flows 250lph at 12v and about 290lph at 13.5v(except maybe one of them higher flowing special gtr pumps or something, maybe). anyways, i figured i would figure it out when i do it (probably tomorrow if i have time). wiring up a fuel pump shouldnt be too hard or complicated, a fuel pump is a fuel pump, and fitment seems to be pretty universal between them, but i guess i'll find out soon enough how hard it will be to make fit. since it seems noones made a writeup for a supra pump yet, i will probably make one up if i get it done.

orion::S14
10-16-2005, 08:30 PM
Yep...fuel pumps need + and - ...pretty easy.

Supra pumps are good, but LOUD.

- Brian

SochBAT
10-17-2005, 08:22 AM
Don't skimp out, thats the only thing you'll need to keep in mind.

make sure everything is in the green from the ground up before starting, ie, you've got every part, know what goes where, a nice dynotuning place, all that goodstuff.

Alot of people say Supra FPs are better, but have no way of backing up that statement. Both Supra FP and Walbro FP are loud.