PDA

View Full Version : RaceOn USA/Extreme Dimensions

BoLLeH
09-29-2005, 11:35 AM
Do not buy from RaceOn USA. You may find yourself purchasing replications through this company. I purchased D-Max rear over fenders through them and unfortunately, they were fake and NOT 40mm. So, I was charged a 25% stocking fee for refunding it and I have filed a complaint with the BBB.

Meanwhile, if they state that they make original products, they are all made by Extreme Dimensions and VIS Racing. I went cheapstyle and purchased 20mm front fenders and a vented carbon fiber hood from RaceOn USA and recieved Extreme Dimensions' M-Sport replications. Surely, I was guaranteed that they were warped and all curves were completely incorrect. The hood vent does not clear the KA24DE's valve cover.

So, after all of this, I have ordered a carbon fiber hood from Yoshio Factory. Unfortunately, based on my experiences, if you want proper fitment, run with a company that tests their products for proper fitment before they sell it.

BobbyBoy
09-29-2005, 01:10 PM
First off Race On USA is highly known for selling replica products. Did you think you were really getting DMAX stuff on their site and MSport Fenders for the low price that was listed on their site? Get real and pony up for cash and buy from vendors who sell the real stuff. If you want to be cheap expect to get reamed by those who prey on the retarded.

When you purchased their parts you abide by their policies. Did you read their policies? Obviously not if you are bitching about a restocking fee. Its people like you that give a bad name to the industry. Would I buy from Race on? prolly not since I know they shit is garbage (most of it).

Do you think Yashio Factory Tested their vented CF hood on a KA24DE equipped car? You might have the same issues...

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/noob.jpg

RSP13-Sideways
09-29-2005, 01:17 PM
"Do not buy from RaceOn USA. You may find yourself purchasing replications through this company" --- WOW! When did you figure out RaceOn USA sold knock-off parts? Don't start bagging on a company because you didn't do your homework and you found out the hard way.

Most fiberglass parts are not a guranteed fit and will probably have to be modified one way or the other. You can buy the real fenders for $500, or the knock offs for $150. Your bodyshop will probably appreciate the real ones better, but that's your choice right? You wanted to go with the economically priced ones and for that, you're the moron for not knowing the quality difference.

Once again, don't start bagging on a company because you didn't take the time to figure things out. I read their company policy and it's alllllll in there buddy. I personally would never buy from them, but then again......guys like you give this industry a bad name like "bobbyboy" said.

IES13
09-29-2005, 01:51 PM
You should of called RaceonUsa if you had any questions about their products. Like most people say you pay for what you get. If you are going to spend a large chunck of cash on something always research and do your homework.

It does suck that you didn't get what you wanted from RaceonUsa. Hopefully things will work out else where.

Personally I buy the replica stuff from RaceonUsa; with anything Fiberglass fittment will be an issue. The once main reason I buy from Raceonusas is the cheap bummpers & fenders cause I have broke so many during track drift events. Save cash from screwing up a good REAL M-Sport Bumper into the wall!

Good Luck

ryan hagen
09-29-2005, 10:09 PM
i have a real gp sports zero1 bumper, i paid for it what a whole 0-1 kit from raceon would cost, im buying cheap knock off stuff for now on, then when i run it into haybails, dirt mounds, hills, cones, various barriers and other track related garbage i can throw it in a dumpster, and not be affraid to cut large holes in it for extra cooling.............

BobbyBoy
09-30-2005, 12:45 PM
C'mon, seriously, was I bitching about the restocking fee? EVERYONE charges a restocking fee. Why wouldn't I know that, you fucking shithead? Meanwhile, who said that I thought I was purchasing real M-Sports parts? Where'd I say that? The part where I said that RaceOn says that they manufacture their own parts? So, policy this-policy that, what do I do about false advertising? Is that seriously part of the policy? My bad, this isn't China. We can't sell replicas as authentic products here.

I give the industry a bad name? What the fuck is that? I did what to give the industry a bad name? File a claim for false advertising?

Dude, seriously, ignorant assumptions clog your mind. Maybe you should get your head out of your ass and take some English comprehension courses.

Its good to know you have class when you PM people. Lets just make this public so we know the true person you are and why we shouldn't care about what you have to say.

justinhustle
09-30-2005, 01:53 PM
lol bobby

dont let idiots bother you, or youd lock yourself up in the house alone :)

i should stay on topic too

search here next time, theres a huge thread about what a buncha morons raceonusa is

i own the 1st cf trunk made by chargespeed brought to the usa, and they had pics on their site of it, claiming it was their trunk, etc

when you pay peanuts, you deal with monkies

rossfashow
10-21-2005, 02:18 AM
lol bobby

dont let idiots bother you, or youd lock yourself up in the house alone :)

i should stay on topic too

search here next time, theres a huge thread about what a buncha morons raceonusa is

i own the 1st cf trunk made by chargespeed brought to the usa, and they had pics on their site of it, claiming it was their trunk, etc

when you pay peanuts, you deal with monkies

how is chargespeed? sorry to be off topic. but i am loonking into that kit

importsolutions.net
10-30-2005, 04:29 PM
never had any probs with raceonusa, in fact, i order tons of stuff from them with no mess ups and great pricing. their own products arent the best, and they dont claim to being the best.their target market is people that dont wanna pay too much for body kits, and dont care too much about perfect quality. lets face it, not everyone has enough money to buy a real Vertex kit. you get what you pay for. i'll give them two thumbs up for service, in my opinion and experiences with them.

Ian
10-30-2005, 08:31 PM
they advertise that they distribute DMax, and i cant find any other american DMax distributor in the US so i assumed they were the main.

go240
10-30-2005, 08:38 PM
i got a knock off kit from another site. it didn't fit worth jack but after 15 hours of sanding the fit is excellent (except on the front - gap with hood) you get what you pay for, but some long hours of fitment work will go a long way (until you hit something and it all shatters)

RaidenKing
10-31-2005, 03:42 PM
so this is basically a big thread that some angry dumbass created...
The internet needs more hateful idiots like this. Then of course, you know we're doomed :rl:

May as well just delete a thread from someone who doesn't bother reading through a smidge of a company's policy.

projectRDM
11-10-2005, 05:45 PM
My only issue with RaceOn was their shipping charges. A roof spoiler that sells for $152 should not cost $159.99 to ship. I had a local friend pick it up for me and ship through his work account for $18. Other than that, decent product for the price, and they were more than willing to arrange local pickup instead of shipping it to me, even when it was someone else coming by. That's pretty good of them.

s13irdie2
11-10-2005, 06:38 PM
we deal with raceonusa everyday and had no problems either.

Buttasc0ttch
12-13-2005, 05:35 PM
A friend of mine picked up a front strut bar from them, b/c shipping was outrageous, however he's really happy with the strut bar!

andrewmp6
12-15-2005, 05:27 AM
i havent had a problems any site selling parts half off they are knock offs or its used raceon gtp and alot of others make knock offs but i buy them they are cheaper on me why buy a brand name

iamtheyi
12-29-2010, 01:06 AM
Had problems with one of their CF hoods not latching down due to fitment. The striker on the hood was too short. Let them know and they let me know a new shipment was on the way so I waited. Ended up being that it was too short again. They exchanged that one with their duraflex one that fit and gave me store credit for the difference.

all in all +1 for Extreme Dimensions.

Extreme Dimensions
01-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Had problems with one of their CF hoods not latching down due to fitment. The striker on the hood was too short. Let them know and they let me know a new shipment was on the way so I waited. Ended up being that it was too short again. They exchanged that one with their duraflex one that fit and gave me store credit for the difference.

all in all +1 for Extreme Dimensions.

Thanks, David. OP, RaceOn is a distributer of ours so I can't say how they handle their business but what happened with David is how we work with all of our customers. If the part isn't right, we'll work with you to get it right. Next time, consider contacting me directly so that way you won't have to deal with a middle man. Buying direct would probably save you some money too.

EDIT: Just saw the OP date but what I said holds true.

yingiang
01-05-2011, 08:54 PM
the duraflex vented kouki hood i got from ED fits great