PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Bee*R rev limiter working on their SR? NEED HELP

wutangben
09-12-2005, 09:43 AM
Hey guys,

A couple weeks ago I bought a used Bee*R rev limiter from a reputable member on this board and I haven't been able to get it to work. The wiring diagram seems pretty simple, although the description underneath the diagram tells you to do something different than the actually diagram. However, I followed the diagram. Power, Ground, CAS 1 degree, & CAS 180 Degree. When I couldn't get it to work at the ECU I decided to try to wire it directly to the CAS since that's what the previous owner had to do. There are 4 wires coming off of the CAS, 2 black & white, 1 all black, and 1 all white. I tapped into the all black and all white wires but still wasn't able to get it to work. I've tried switching the CAS wires to make sure I don't have them backwards, plus I've tried giving it direct power from a battery. So far the rev limiter has done absolutely nothing for me, so I'm beginning to believe that it's defective. I've heard that quite a few SR people have trouble wiring these up and getting them to work, so I figured I'd post here to see what my options were before asking for a refund from the seller. I'd rather have it working than have the seller give me a refund, so any help will be appreciated. If anyone that has it working could tell me exactly which pins they tapped into for the green and yellow wires, I think that would help me out the most.

Thanks,
Ben

wutangben
09-12-2005, 04:48 PM
no one? :/ need to figure this out asap...