PDA

View Full Version : Underground Motorsports: Part 2

Pacman
09-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Another positive for Underground Motorsports.

I originally bought MR coilovers for my S13 with a complication (as seen here (http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=85496)). Well, I had another complication, this time involving the coilover itself. Apparently, the threads on the damper flattened out and the McPherson mount was inevitably (sp?) stuck to the mount. I called both MR (which told me to call my seller) and Underground, and told them what had happened. Between the two of them, I was able to get replacement parts no problem and didn't have to pay a thing.

Underground has excellent customer service and will help you all the way until it is resolved. Chris, I would like to thank you again for your support. Once my car gets out of the body shop (rear-ended) I'll install these coilover and have fun once again.

*Also, MR asked me ho sold me the coilovers. If you DON'T go with a registered seller (Underground is) then you would have to pay for bad parts. MR has a one year parts defect service apparently. If you are going to buy MR's, don't go through eBay or other seller that aren't registered as you may not have the warranty honored.*

Jeff240sx
09-18-2005, 12:22 AM
The reviewee needs to not post in their review thread. And I'm failing to see why this required a new thread in the first place?
-Jeff

Jeff240sx
09-18-2005, 12:23 AM
After a minute of thought, I'm closing this.
Copy-paste it to the original thread, which bumps it to the top, and if you want extra attention, edit the title. But 2 threads is pointless.
-Jeff