PDA

View Full Version : Looking for quite a list for S14 Zenki 240sx

95KA-Turbo
09-06-2005, 09:12 PM
Hello,

I had a recent run in with someone elses bumper and f-ed my whole front end up. I am looking for the following to get prices to see if I can get my insurance to give me some money:

Navan Front Bumper w/ turn signals

JDM/USDM Headlights - prefer JDM but any will work

Carbon Fiber Hood - vented or OEM doesn't matter

Navan (or Navan style) Grill

If anyone can give me some prices on acutal parts for sale I would greatly appreciate it because I need these parts ASAP.

Thanks
Stephen

projectRDM
09-07-2005, 09:25 AM
Why do you prefer JDM headlights? You prefer to have an incorrect beam pattern as opposed to a correct one?

95KA-Turbo
09-07-2005, 11:14 AM
I prefer them because they are black housing, they don't yellow AS bad, and because the beam is adjustable in 4 different ways (up, down, left, right) where as the USDM headlights are only adjustable in 2 different ways (up, down). At least that is what I have read about them, my friend has a set and they are black housing and seem to be made of a slightly different plastic.

-Stephen

sliptones629
09-07-2005, 04:54 PM
I have a carbon fiber navan grill for sale. $75 shipped if you want to use paypal.

randall

Sideways_In_SD
09-08-2005, 02:28 PM
We've got an authentic Vertex Zenki front bumper in stock if you can't find the Navan.

Check it out here: REAL Vertex, not Safeway Select!! (http://www.vertexaerokits.com/S14zenki.htm)

95KA-Turbo
09-08-2005, 07:15 PM
We've got an authentic Vertex Zenki front bumper in stock if you can't find the Navan.

Check it out here: REAL Vertex, not Safeway Select!! (http://www.vertexaerokits.com/S14zenki.htm)

That body kit is pure SEX. However it is out of my price range - at least I think, you do not have individual prices on there, if you like you can post them on here or give me a PM, I will let you know if I can afford it after I get my insurance quote.

Sliptones, I will PM you when I get my insurance quote as well, that is a good price on that grill - is it new or used? Also, I don't have paypal... :bite: .

Thanks
Stephen