PDA

View Full Version : Tein ride hight.. so low?

TOMY
09-01-2005, 02:58 PM
Just wondering if its natural for the Tein HA coils to sit very low. I have the rears at the highest perch and I still bottem out. Any lower and wheel well looks like its eating my wheels! :rl:

TOMY
09-05-2005, 02:13 PM
anyone havbe ?

TOMY
09-05-2005, 02:31 PM
anyone have this problem?

DRFT
09-05-2005, 02:45 PM
no...they are adjustable..ytou think they too low..raise them!

dct223
09-05-2005, 02:49 PM
... do u know how to adjust height on coilovers?

apparently you dont if you think u adjust them with the spring pirch

millelu
12-12-2005, 01:18 PM
I don't know if I'm going to catch hell for bumping this so I apologize in advance, but this topic fits my question perfect and I'd hate to make a new topic only to be hit with the SEARCH!! reply.

I also have the TEIN HAs and after putting them on, my car was completely slammed to the ground. I adjusted the two metal rings that you can see in this picture down to the bottom, but it didn't seem to make that much of a difference and now I'm thinking maybe I should have gone up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/Tha_L_Train/IMG_0951zoom.jpg

Is there something else to do that I missed, did I just go in the wrong direction? Please go easy on me for being an idiot, when I put them on I was excited about starting work on my car at the time so I guess I kind of jumped into things without thinking them through as well as I should have.

Thanks for any help you guys can give :)

SoSideways
12-12-2005, 01:34 PM
I don't know if I'm going to catch hell for bumping this so I apologize in advance, but this topic fits my question perfect and I'd hate to make a new topic only to be hit with the SEARCH!! reply.

I also have the TEIN HAs and after putting them on, my car was completely slammed to the ground. I adjusted the two metal rings that you can see in this picture down to the bottom, but it didn't seem to make that much of a difference and now I'm thinking maybe I should have gone up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/Tha_L_Train/IMG_0951zoom.jpg

Is there something else to do that I missed, did I just go in the wrong direction? Please go easy on me for being an idiot, when I put them on I was excited about starting work on my car at the time so I guess I kind of jumped into things without thinking them through as well as I should have.

Thanks for any help you guys can give :)

You went the wrong direction.

If you want to raise your car, you need to move those collars up, towards the sky, here you want your car to be.

4x4 FTW

millelu
12-12-2005, 02:11 PM
That makes a ton of sense, collars up = car up, thanks a mil!