PDA

View Full Version : InTeRcOoLeR help plz!

ka30det
08-03-2005, 06:40 PM
Hey guys, im in the process of turboing my 1995 Ka. I have a top mount Manifold, intercooler, Apex'i bov, and a t25/t28 .60 compressor .63 impeller turbo in the mail =D! but today, i wanted to mount up my intercooler. but im having problems removing the bumper. does anyone have a right up? its just 100 degrees outside and rather get this done quickly, thanx =)

Flybert
08-03-2005, 07:25 PM
Yeah, here is my write up.

1. Take off all the bolts.
2. Take off bumper.

KiDyNomiTe
08-03-2005, 07:50 PM
Just look at it you will find them all... Follow the lines of the bumper, look under, above, behind, until you find them all, its not tricky.

If you cant take off your bumper you probably shouldnt be turboing your car.

blaze1
08-03-2005, 09:06 PM
dont you have to remove the fenders to take off the bumper?

mjjstang
08-03-2005, 09:18 PM
I remember it was difficult for me to do, I know where hes comin from, but it is easy in the scheme of things, theres bastard bolts that connect to the fenders that are a bitch, well they were for me.

m0rex
08-03-2005, 09:40 PM
Alright. Everyone needs to rtfm.

http://members.cox.net/xroot/1m
http://members.cox.net/xroot/2m

You figure it out.

SochBAT
08-04-2005, 05:07 AM
I like flybert's writeup. Simple, easy, DO-ABLE!!!

Its not that hard. Follow the flowing lines.

PS. I don't like that typing LiKe ThIs. Makes my eyes hurt. :wackit:

Phlip
08-04-2005, 07:58 AM
I would have read this thread prior to responding, but I changed my mind because the TiTlE wAs TyPeD lIeK tHiS, which paints an individual to be quite content appearing to be retarded.

mjjstang
08-04-2005, 02:16 PM
hmm yah I just realized this was for s14, yah yours is easy as hell to do.

Maeda
08-04-2005, 02:55 PM
I turbo'ed my car and I couldn't figure out how the damn bumper came off...
Thats why god created body shops seperate from performance shops.

But thread poster is still a retard.

A right up? I'll give you a right up...

ka30det
08-04-2005, 03:08 PM
you guys are preaty fucking ridiculas, flaming me becuase of how i typed my title? grow up children, and piss off.

ka30det
08-04-2005, 03:13 PM
i never said i couldnt take my bumper off, i said it was hot as satans asshole and didnt have the patience to sit there and sweat my balls off. why dont you learn to read you illiterate assholes.

ka30det
08-04-2005, 03:14 PM
you people are just so typical it isnt funny. the most of you are elitest jackasses who think they are better than everyone because they know something that we dont. sit there and talk all the shit you want from your computer, i'l out banging each of your mothers.

m0rex
08-04-2005, 03:20 PM
LMAO!. We helped you then it took you 6 min and 3 retarted replies to talk shit. Go and sit in a corner and stfu!

ka30det
08-04-2005, 03:25 PM
i just wanted some help. if i wanted lip from you kids id stick my dick in your mouth and toss you 25 cents. im done with you guys

theicecreamdan
08-04-2005, 03:35 PM
good riddance.

Phlip
08-04-2005, 10:41 PM
All those posts and nothing said, huh? And with the lack of capitalization, poor spelling and punctuation atrocities, you're working towards summer school or repeating a grade:
you guys are pretty fucking ridiculous, flaming me becuase of how i typed my title? grow up children, and piss off.
you people are just so typical it isnt funny. the most of you are elitist jackasses who think they are better than everyone because they know something that we dont. sit there and talk all the shit you want from your computer, i'l out banging each of your mothers.
Wow, coming what we despise here, huh?
i just wanted some help. if i wanted lip from you kids id stick my dick in your mouth and toss you 25 cents. im done with you guys
Cool, you won't be missed, in fact, the world will be a better place when you die.

viscid240
08-04-2005, 10:52 PM
Well I do hope you got your helpfull advice. it is just that some people tend to go the easy way out.while alot of us "sweat our balls off" to figure things out the old fashion hard way. I live in AZ I took my bumper support off in 25 min. and reapplied the bumper on for my intercooler by following the lines. By the way if so much of an adult why look for help from silly children. :axe:

Phlip
08-05-2005, 07:04 AM
Well I do hope you got your helpfull advice. it is just that some people tend to go the easy way out.while alot of us "sweat our balls off" to figure things out the old fashion hard way. I live in AZ I took my bumper support off in 25 min. and reapplied the bumper on for my intercooler by following the lines. By the way if so much of an adult why look for help from silly children. :axe:
We weren't silly children until he got all butt hurt, but hey, let us just hope beyond hope that this means he is gone for good now.