PDA

View Full Version : R240NA / projectRDM

KOUKI KA-T
07-18-2005, 12:56 PM
Russ, the random-parts-guy.
Hates paypal.
Shipped me O2 sensor and had me pay him once I made sure it worked.
Awesome seller.

Phlip
07-18-2005, 11:56 PM
Sold me a HKS 3" Downpipe, front driveshaft section for my 5-speed swap, brake booster and a couple other things, answers random tech questions when you call him at 1am... I give Russ pure shit, but he is a good dude, and I am not ONLY saying that because he knows where I live.

Ritz S14
07-19-2005, 12:05 AM
RUSS = A+ Seller! Will do business again!

nsany(atl)
07-20-2005, 02:49 PM
I would give a A+++ also, he is a wiring god. Not to mention he has one of every part ever made for a S13 or S14, if not he can get it.

dct223
07-21-2005, 10:36 AM
A+, +1

gracias for the parts!

rps13_fastback
07-25-2005, 05:15 PM
Russ is a little rude but he sent my stuff promptly and everything was there.

nsany(atl)
07-26-2005, 08:08 AM
Russ is a little rude but he sent my stuff promptly and everything was there.

everyone would be a little jaded too if everyday you had people asking you "will a LCA from a '95 work on a '96" or " will a S14 dash fit in my S13, oh and I'm a 15 yo and will buy a super drift car when im 17" and other dumb crap like that. Do a search, use your noodle :duh:

rps13, not knocking you just stating why I would be an Angry Russ.

evilimport
07-29-2005, 04:18 PM
He's a good seller...I'll not hesitate to buy from him again.

Grandpa
08-20-2005, 09:00 PM
I just did business with this fine gentleman. He even dropped the parts off at my house and only hit on my fiance twice! I plan to name my first born son after him.

96twofourty
08-29-2005, 06:15 PM
I just bought a n62 maf from him and he sent me a n60 maf. N60 IS NOT A 300ZX MAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

statik
08-29-2005, 08:03 PM
R240NA knows his shit, perhaps he made a mistake, did you try contacting him?

driftracer
08-30-2005, 06:50 AM
Russ is a good seller. Should the opportunity arise again, I will do business with him.

n2n2i
08-30-2005, 11:29 PM
Russ is one of the nicest and most honest people I've met, bought many of times from him and he's saved me quite a few times.

96twofourty
10-23-2005, 01:31 PM
well he refunded my money when I sent it back so thats cool

NemeGuero
10-23-2005, 07:02 PM
Russ is a gangsta. +1 for my driveshaft like 6 months ago

A Spec Products
10-24-2005, 01:30 AM
Russ, +1 :)

Gave me super deal on some used parts.

Best personal transaction thus far. Packed like a pro, arrived perfect.

Highly recommend!

projectRDM
10-26-2005, 07:52 PM
I just bought a n62 maf from him and he sent me a n60 maf. N60 IS NOT A 300ZX MAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my defense I'd like to reply to this. First off, I didn't even know this forum existed. Good idea.

The MAF in question was in fact an N60, belonging to my business partner. I sold it for him. True, I did not verify what model it was, but either unit will work fine for the same application. I try to never allow paypal transactions to avoid issue, but the buyer above was persistant so I let it go through my business partner's account (I don't have one), who does not generally use it for private sales. So from then on, the entire discussion was out of my hands as I did not know a complaint was made until later, as he runs another more involved business and does not have the time to deal with things like this, so I was out of the loop. From my understanding, the buyer was rude and demanding, and refused to send the item back until a full refund was made. Anyone in this position would have declined because the item is already in hand, there would have been no gaurantee that the buyer would have returned it, especially based on his offensive actions towards the error. By the time I was made aware, it had already escalated into a pissing match. Again, out of my hands, so I suggested to refund the money and hope the buyer was good enough to return the MAF. In the end I believe he did.

KA24DESOneThree
11-05-2005, 07:22 PM
Bought S14 control arms from Russ.

No complaints at all. Easy to deal with, arms were exactly as he said. I'd do business with him again in a heartbeat.

94cc0rd
01-05-2006, 11:01 PM
r240na = no

Well, I'd like to say the same as everyone else but it seems I have had a different experience. I paid for a knuckle, bearing, and lower control arm via paypal on 12/28/05. He said package would be sent out as soon as funds were confirmed. No response. I send another email, and 2 days later he responds saying the packages were sent out. Nothing else. I reply thanking him and ask for some shipping info. 3 days later, no reply, so I send another email. Once again, no reply, so I PM him asking for shipping info and he says, "it's in the mail, and i don't use UPS".

It's been a week since payment and I haven't gotten the parts yet. I understand that it's holiday season and shipping might be a little slow this time of the year, but that's why I never rudely demanded my package or what not. I very politely asked for shipping info just so that I could have peace of mind knowing my product was on it's way over to me.

I just think this poor lack of communication is not acceptable, even for a low scale private seller.

240Driver39
01-11-2006, 06:55 AM
hesitant to do business again

i am gonna go ahead and edit what i had here. Today my maf finally arrived. Few reasons why i would resist from buying again. I was told this was shipped out during the time period jan 2nd-jan 6th, but was never given an actual date. It was actually shipped out the 9th as the box stated. This was disappointing as a main reason i went with russ was his history of fast and accurate shipping and i was told it could be sent out immediately. Other gripe would be the lack of communication. Yes i have the part, but it took much longer to arrive then was told it would, so that was a bit of an inconvenience and i had to order from another source while i was waiting cause i was unsure of when the package would even arrive.

Maf was packaged very well and i appreciate that, and it worked fine upon being installed in the car. If the situation wasnt a rushed one, and there was better communication, i would maybe do business again with russ.

94cc0rd
01-17-2006, 04:08 PM
Hey 240Driver39, I'm glad you got your package but I STILL HAVEN'T...

So far, since his last reply, I've Emailed him twice, and PMed him twice, and posted in the threads that he has been posting in all day today and yesterday. I sent out emails and PMs this whole weekend and still no reply. He said I would have the package by Wednesday of last week and almost a week later, I still don't have it.

WTF is going on?!?!?!

Can somebody who knows this guy in person PLEASE help me out?!?!?

**edit**

So He finally responded to my PM... and to put his message short, he basically told me to F*** off. He said not to blame him because I didn't get my package yet. He also said that he rarely checks his PM box, which I find to be a complete lie, because everytime he tries to make a sale, he tells the person to PM him.

I urge anybody reading this not to do business with this seller. His communication is poor, his attitude sucks, and he tells customers to get off his ass when they don't get what they paid for.

gonzoes14k
01-17-2006, 04:44 PM
Russ= The man to buy from when you need soemthing. Plus he knows what he is selling. Will always buy again.

Dousan_PG
01-18-2006, 01:31 AM
i bought more from russ
had a snafu w/ him on the address for my zenki heads but w/ the track number ups was no problem
got a ilght switch still havent paid him for it, sorry going out w/ this transactino already

yeah cool guy. knows his shit too.

Scott5586
01-18-2006, 08:40 AM
im glad most of you guys are gettin your things from him, but i bought a s13 black dash from him before the hurricane katrina happened down here. i talked to him after the hurricane and he told me to let him know when i get home so he could send it out. well i contacted him when i got home and he said that he was sending it out the next morning. and that was the last time i have heard from him. i have bought other things from him before and it was always a good experience but this is just ridiculous. i know im just f****d out of my money but i wanted to share my experience so ppl will think twice before sending him their money

s14unimog
01-18-2006, 01:42 PM
good man, never bought anything from him but I have known him for awhile and he has helped me with tech questions.... A+++ I recommend him to anyone.

Terminus2k
01-18-2006, 02:46 PM
russ is a great guy. I have known him for a while, and in fact ive bought two s14s that he has helped work on. If you deal with as many people asking dumb questions, and shipping out nic-nacks like he does, you can only assume that there will be an error everyonce in a while. Great guy overall

Dousan_PG
01-20-2006, 11:21 PM
got the glove box frame today shipped it out and perfect
send him the money too already. russ===AOK in my book!!

SoSideways
01-20-2006, 11:41 PM
Just bought a lower dash panel for an S13 from Russ. He shipped it out even before I sent him the payment.

He sent me an email telling me exactly when he was going to mail it out and everything.

Definitely would buy from him again!

Siizzzoooo
01-25-2006, 03:11 PM
Russ A+++++++++++++ in my book, sends me random stuff I need every now and then...

lol i guess its him paying me back for giving him a free motor and tranny, and Z wheels

Brian
01-25-2006, 04:06 PM
Perfect seller.
GOt my parts today.

A Spec Products
01-25-2006, 05:39 PM
Russ is good seller.

Thumbs up.

I got headlights from him awhile ago, super clean and good deal.

Itasca
02-01-2006, 05:22 PM
I met up with him and got a LCA. He brought both sides to make sure I was getting the one I needed. Great communication. Was there exactly on time. He has answered several tech questions for me in the past with the correct answers even. Highly recommened.

wizdom240
02-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Great seller! Takes care of business. Trust him.

ThatGuy
02-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Russ is awesome. Got me a Digital Cluster for my S13, right when I needed it. :rawk:

JaeTea
03-19-2006, 06:06 PM
Vouch for Russ...

Got ebrake cables from him, cheap in perfect condition.

He also seems to have every part I'm looking for when I contact him.

SimpleS14
07-28-2006, 04:13 PM
Let me add my bit to this thread.....

I must say Russ is an awesome seller and very intelligent...practically a 240 guru. Ever since I got my car in 2001 he's been around helping others.

I had an issue with my HVAC system and he was the only one that knew what the issue was and had the part I needed.

Irukandji
07-28-2006, 06:05 PM
Transaction didn't go through, but he gave me my refund.

no complaints.

TougeRacing
07-28-2006, 06:20 PM
russ sent me a cluster subharness, and it came when he said it would. quick and easy. respect him and he will respect u.

LB.Motoring
07-28-2006, 10:02 PM
Russ WTF, sent me a 1/4th of a s14 chassis hehehe :thumbsup:

Pacman
08-02-2006, 06:12 PM
A+ Alternator tension bolt vibrated out somewhere and asked the guru what size bolt it was so I could pick one up, he had the random bolt and shipped it out from the kindness of his heart. lol. Excellent seller.

PITCH
08-09-2006, 07:21 PM
I asked for 2 dr. door panel clips and he sent them to me free of charge. Was even willing to meet me to deliver them. Awsome seller.:bigok:

addikted2bass
09-19-2006, 11:22 PM
r240na=NO

in jan 06' i i found him selling some stuff on ebay, and emailed him about a a stock s14 bumper surley he wrote back and said he has a cracked one to sell, i sent him an offer and he aggreed to it and said he can send it out in a week after check clears, well 3 weeks later after check has cleared and was available online for me to see that it was cashed, i kept emailing him to see if he shipped it out caught him on some forum forgot which and pm him, i emailed him several times after with no responce.
basically he was too busy to ship it when i did get a responce. but he never got time to ship it OR send me a refund :hammer: but hey maybe itll come someday...
-gerard

Realnez
09-19-2006, 11:58 PM
yea I sent him 35$ for DOHC KA power steering brackets, nothing ever came. I have tried to contact him many times but I get no response, which kinda sucks. I cant complain much because he sent me a throttle bracket free of charge.

LB.Motoring
09-20-2006, 12:14 AM
Russ is the Man, i got a whole 1/4th of a chassis sent and helped finish a problem

would recommend this man, the King of all Info

Eric240sx1990
10-18-2006, 09:27 AM
thanks for the door thing, transaction went nice and smooth. although it did take a while to ship, it still arrived in pretty good time and in very secure packaging. A+ for a great buy!!!!

motonagam
10-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Russ sent me side marker bulb sockets + harness for cheap. I needed it for my JDM S14 kouki turn signals. He left me enough length of wires to make it easier to crimp wires together. Awesome! A+

honduh
10-22-2006, 01:37 AM
I bought door hinges from him, he sent me both top and bottom when I said I only wanted the top....good thing too because both were bad on my car :duh:

I could not have asked more from a seller, awesome price and goes out of his way, would definitely buy from him again :D

Siizzzoooo
11-04-2006, 06:58 PM
I've never had a problem with him until recently

I gave him a free KA and tranny back in the day, and since then he's helped me with a couple things here and there, but when money became involved, it became a different story

I sent him $100 for a rebuilt KA starter, and never recieved it

I asked for a refund, and no response

I kept emailing without any response, even for other parts

So Russ if you see this, i'd like an explanation...

LB.Motoring
11-05-2006, 09:54 AM
last time I talked to him he was in the middle of moving, so im sure that was the problem..

Russ has allways been good to me

here is the last post he was talking to someone about a delay...

Guys, sorry for the delay on everything, I've had a lot going on and on top of that have recently had to switch banks due to problems with my account security, so funds have been limited for shipping expenses. As Phillip mentioned we've been renovating and moving another partner in so the last month has been non-stop with wiring, plumbing, building shelves, and hauling parts/tools/furniture. In addition our parking lot is about to be repaved so I've had to get four cars cut up and moved to make room and take three truckloads of parts to the recycler to get rid of. I know none of this is an excuse but it's slowed done my schedule heavily for pulling/shipping parts.

Nick, your lines were pulled and sent already, but I didn't do a good job blowing them out so the box had some fluid residue on it, getting it sent back. They've been draining since I got them back to make sure they're dry and I've gotten sidetracked, as mentioned above. They'll go back out today, gauranteed.

James - the diff cover and clutch swicth have long been shipped, I don't know where they are as you should have received them by now. I didn't know you had filed a claim because as I mentioned with your first purchase some time ago it's not my account, I don't deal with paypal but some buyers insist on it so I use a friend's account for those occasions, however it's a secondary email address that he rarely checks so there's no way for me to know if a claim has been filed. Obviously I'm not out to stick it to anyone for only $25. I'll check with him today and see what he needs to do to settle the claim since I don't know how it works, in the meantime I'll put another package in the mail later today.

For everyone else, bare with me, it's going to be another few weeks before I'm caught back up and able to pull/ship on a daily basis.

PITCH
11-29-2006, 01:12 PM
Met w/ Russ today and brought a clockspring, ecu and R33 ingnition illumination ring. A+ seller

sw20>>s14
12-10-2006, 10:36 PM
needed a window wiper amp before the rain hits and russ was one of the first to offer...took a few days more than anticipated to arrive, but who cares? he pulled through with no bogus emails...told me when he didnt have time to ship out and told me when it went out; no BS...good guy...

CleanS14
12-10-2006, 11:34 PM
Does anyone have Russ' direct email? I need something from him ASAP!!! If you could email it to me that would be awesome... [email protected]

Yah I vouch for him too... great guy got my R33 cables from him no problems.

Thanks!

Jay
[email protected]

CleanS14
12-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Best way to get a hold of Russ is via email... so I found out. It's [email protected]

This guy is great! Got me what I needed in the mail right away!!!

Slidin240Wayz
12-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Item: S14 Zenki Cluster Pigtail
Shipping: <1 week
Would I do work with Russ again: Without a doubt!

Thank you Russ for helping me out. I appreciate it alot.

Interested buyers: BUY FROM RUSS!

Wishing you all the best,
Carlos

motonagam
12-25-2006, 07:10 PM
Awesome seller! I bought diff mount bushings and hardware from him, and received it in perfect condition. It was well packaged that there's no way the threads of the bolts can get nicked or messed up if the package were to drop on the ground. Will buy parts from him again.

Rayne
01-29-2007, 09:40 PM
Instead of starting another thread on Russ...I'll just contribute here.

I just recently ordered a S13 base model interior harness from him and received it over the weekend while I was out of town to California.
The transaction went well. I only had to contact Russ after the Paypal transaction was complete before finding out the part was already shipped.

The harness did not arrive when I had thought it would arrive. But that is not a really big deal.

My only suggestions is send the shipping confirmation number as soon as possible. Other than that....I am pleased with the transaction and I am currently in the process of stripping the harness.

Agent_S13
01-31-2007, 03:13 PM
+1

Needed a window regulator and sent a PM to him on Saturday. He responded quickly (Saturday afternoon) and mailed it out on Monday, even before I had a chance to mail out my payment.

Got it over a week later and my window's working again. Thanks, Russ!

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe

ThatGuy
02-10-2007, 03:56 PM
I was in a jam and in need of a pair of rear brake caliper brackets for my S13.

Russ, of course, had a couple laying around, and took care of me. My car is driveable again, thanks to him!

Excellent seller, great guy. Will definitely do business with him again, and will not hesitate to recommend him to others in need of parts.

R33GTS-T
02-21-2007, 08:54 AM
i paid russ a week ago for the j30 rear ebrake setup that he was selling. he told me that he had a few sets around and that he would ship it out to me the next day.

he then emailed me (02/13) to let me know that it was raining outside and that the parts would be ready to ship out the next day (02/14)

since then i have not received any email from him nor has he replied back to any of my emails, PMs, or even posts in the thread that he started :(

i'm not trying to start anything, i would just like the parts that i paid for :(

- Daniel

nsany(atl)
02-21-2007, 01:47 PM
i paid russ a week ago for the j30 rear ebrake setup that he was selling. he told me that he had a few sets around and that he would ship it out to me the next day.

he then emailed me (02/13) to let me know that it was raining outside and that the parts would be ready to ship out the next day (02/14)

since then i have not received any email from him nor has he replied back to any of my emails, PMs, or even posts in the thread that he started :(

i'm not trying to start anything, i would just like the parts that i paid for :(

- Daniel

I know he had the Flu real bad last week, I saw the parts ,he has it just need to ship.

R33GTS-T
02-21-2007, 01:56 PM
I know he had the Flu real bad last week, I saw the parts ,he has it just need to ship.
thanx for the info, sorry to hear he caught the flu.....any reply to the emails i sent him would have been cool though

- Daniel

Slidin240Wayz
04-13-2007, 03:52 PM
I received a Gauge Cluster Surround and a Wiper Arm Motor from him for my S14. Item arrived promptly and everything was packaged well. Another wonderful transaction with the good 'ole R240NA.

Carlos

Inlandsilvia
04-17-2007, 10:11 PM
bought a 5 speed swap from Russ...great stuff...awsome seller.

98koukile
04-17-2007, 11:00 PM
^I did too. He's definitely the man with the answers

AAA240SX
04-20-2007, 08:42 AM
Great seller! Always posting to help with tech issues on the forum and readily helps people with parts needs. Reasonable pricing and honest person. I recommend him and will be a returning customer...

thundering02
05-10-2007, 11:31 PM
Bought a set of springs from him, he forgot to send a tracking number as I had requested but got the parts to me quickly, while responding to my emails.

95Blue240sx
05-23-2007, 02:41 PM
Got a bunch of stuff off of Russ. Everything comes as describes. Seems like a busy guy but parts will always show up.

PBucch
07-23-2007, 09:52 AM
He helped me out and found me a power steering pump bracket, I paid him on a saturday and he said he would ship it on monday, didnt respond to any emails that I sent to the paypal address, eventually I tracked him down another email using this thread. He shipped it two weeks later I guess, took over 20 days. I wouldnt buy from him again.

opponheimer
07-29-2007, 07:42 PM
Bump for him he sold me a great trple pressure sensor for my AC.

projectRDM
08-09-2007, 09:54 PM
He helped me out and found me a power steering pump bracket, I paid him on a saturday and he said he would ship it on monday, didnt respond to any emails that I sent to the paypal address, eventually I tracked him down another email using this thread. He shipped it two weeks later I guess, took over 20 days. I wouldnt buy from him again.

That wasn't my paypal address, I don't have paypal. You sent it to someone else's account, I told you that before ever accepting the deal. I can't answer email if I don't get it.

95Blue240sx
09-10-2007, 08:06 AM
Russ once again comes through for me. Great FAIR prices ALL the time. My car would be shit if if Russ wasnt around.

Thanks man!
BJ

burrcise
09-19-2007, 01:03 PM
I purchased a driveshaft on August 20, I have been waiting patiently for it.
Now it is mid September, I have sent him emails and PM's and still no response.
I know he gets busy and that he has helped alot of members on this forum.
I am not here to make big deal out of it, although I have been inconvienced and left in the dark.
If anyone sees him please let him know about this situation.
I know he has logged on and that his friend recieved the money in his paypal acct.
Name:

Email:
[email protected]

Total Amount:
-$166.40 USD

Date:
Aug. 20, 2007
Time:
11:36:51 PDT
Completed

Subject:
S14 Manual ABS Driveshaft
Note:
Hi, This payment is for a 1995-1998 S14 Nissan 240sx Manual Driveshaft with ABS. If you have any other questions or concerns please contact me here anytime at . Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Fries
09-27-2007, 09:12 AM
Got my 5speed items from this guy. Shipping was slow, but I'm a firm believer in better late then never. Will buy again.
Thanks man.

PoorMans180SX
10-13-2007, 10:47 PM
+1 I just bought some Z32 rear uprights. Packaged good, and had prompt responses to e-mail.

Slidin240Wayz
10-15-2007, 03:07 PM
I received a passenger side switch from him for my S14. Item arrived promptly and everything was packaged well. Another wonderful transaction with the good 'ole R240NA.

Thank you.

Carlos

monkey7
11-04-2007, 07:28 PM
I got some switches from Russ. All came in good working order. He also answered any questions I had. Great seller, would buy from him again!

Thanks again!

Phlip
11-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Text messaging exchange:
"Hey Russ, you got a KA starter in working condition?"
"I have plenty, you want new or used?"
"I want one that works."

I have a starter on my front porch when I arrive home to my mail today, Russ is the fuckin' man.

codyace
11-08-2007, 10:09 PM
I needed a trunk and gas door popper cable (mine snapped at the lever)

I posted a WTB thread, he immediatly posted in it. I paypalled him Friday (or was it Saturday, I forget), and the item was on my door, GA to PA on Thursday. Can't beat that!

Excellent seller, very knowledgable member! I will certainly be making a little list of things I need soon :D

Michael.Timz
11-17-2007, 08:54 AM
EDIT: shipping problems, not his fault

Slidin240Wayz
12-27-2007, 12:33 PM
I received wiper arms, nuts and caps and everything arrived in excellent condition.

It arrived on Christmas Eve.

Thank you Russ, you are truly kind.

Carlos

Phlip
12-27-2007, 01:12 PM
Damn, Carlos, you came up for real, Russ has been working like a dog moving shops and shit.

tunerzimage
01-06-2008, 08:35 PM
This isn't a complaint or anything of the sort. I just wanted to try posting in this thread to get a response on the tracking info on the PDM Chuki lip I purchased. I can tell Russ is really busy so its hard to get in contact with him. But this next week my wife is starting school again and no one is really going be home during the day so I'd at least like to know when the package would be coming so I can have someone home to sign for it.

Drifter Z
01-07-2008, 06:09 PM
R240NA.

I bought some parts from him.
Nice guy A+++++++++

khilgers
04-12-2008, 01:42 PM
I received the item I paid for today after almost 2 weeks of waiting in the dark with no idea if it was ever gonna show up. Russ did send the Z32 MAF that I had expected along with the pigtail. Other than the long wait, and being left in the dark as to the status of the package, he did deliver what he said he would.

Edit: I did delete my previous posts to clean up this thread.

TheTimanator
06-22-2008, 11:01 PM
I needed a consult plug and while doing some research on it I came across a month old for sale thread where he stated he had some. PM'd him, still had one, and shipped it out right away. Thanks a bunch Russ!

Mr.James
01-21-2009, 05:40 PM
sent payment for a chassis harness dec.24th, its now jan 21st....very hard to get a response from him. supposidly there was a typo on the shipping address or something so package got returned to him....said he re-sent the package 2 fridays ago...still nothing and never sent a tracking # when he stated he would....im very disappointed considering the positive impact he seems to have on zilvia. not to mention i stated i needed this to get my car in running condition, and now im still car-less... :( is this ever going to get here, or am i out $80???

Mr.James
01-22-2009, 03:04 PM
package finally arrived today!
was getting worried that i was being ripped off, but the harness arrived today, and it is in great condition. thanks alot, i just wish it didnt take a month.

alkemyst
03-23-2009, 09:20 PM
Can't say anything bad about a guy looking out for others that need a part.

Needed an odd-ball plastic piece for my console, posted up a WTB and ProjectRDM had it shipped to me.

Thanks!

s13pignose
03-23-2009, 09:56 PM
everyone would be a little jaded too if everyday you had people asking you "will a LCA from a '95 work on a '96" or " will a S14 dash fit in my S13, oh and I'm a 15 yo and will buy a super drift car when im 17" and other dumb crap like that. Do a search, use your noodle :duh:

rps13, not knocking you just stating why I would be an Angry Russ.

Yeah never bought from him, but have asked him questions time to time concerning problems with my car. Hate to bother, but each time he seemed patient and not rude. Not once has he not replied back to one of my pm's no matter how many times I pm a question lol.