PDA

View Full Version : Injector Question..

vinhisbored
06-22-2005, 12:13 AM
Okay.. I found some cheap injectors on ebay.. they are:

2 370cc Injectors

2 380cc Injectors

Do you think if I ran these injectors on my KA24DE they would be fine? I think the sort of 'larger' injectors would be sort of funky.. but how would they work? They are both from an SR.

TheSnail
06-22-2005, 12:20 AM
Its probably a miss print, they are both 370's. Run a safc if you dont want to go through spark plugs and O2 sensors. I thoght you got a nice turbo? With that tdo5, stock SR injectors will not be sufficient for a Kat.

vinhisbored
06-22-2005, 12:53 AM
Hm.. yeah I will be running a SAFC.. and I sold the turbo.. that's why.. I didn't want to go through the hassle of getting it rebuilt..

TheSnail
06-22-2005, 01:02 AM
If you are going to run NA ka then the injectors will do great. But get some bigger injectors if your going to run turbo. I will be parting with my 480cc injectors shortly, so if you want them, I will sell them to you for cheap.

vinhisbored
06-22-2005, 09:38 AM
Yeah, in the meantime, I'll be running them for N/A.. How much would you sell your 480cc injectors for? Also, do you know if they an SAFC II will be able to handle them? I don't really want to go through the hassle of having to go through ECU TUNING/UPGRADE because that's at least $600. My friend's selling me his SAFC II (brand new) for $200, so that's the easiest route to go down, for just a modest setup. I plan on going full standalone in the long run, so the ECU TUNING/UPGRADE won't really be an option.
In other words, if my SAFC II will be able to handle the 480cc injectors, there's a good chance that I will take them.