PDA

View Full Version : Dixon Auto Wreckers

dingo382
06-20-2005, 11:40 PM
So this place is basically a salvage yard located up near Davis in California. I needed a new driver's side window (my car got broken into) and my insurance quoted me around $700 for a brand new one installed. I play my bullshit card and call around myself and sure enough, new windows for a 95 240sx run around that price.

So I call this place, and the guy tells me a 95 240 just came in a week ago and the window will run about $100 shipped. But here's why I felt like posting about the place, I ordered the part on Thursday and I got it the following Monday without any problems. Good price, quick shipping, great service, I think it deserves a thumbs up :rawk:

Anyway, thats just my .02. If anyone needs parts (no I don't work for these guys or anything) the website is www.dixonauto.com and the 240 that I got my window from should still be there.

OptionZero
06-21-2005, 02:47 PM
I went there as well just yesterday, picked up an s14 airbag clockspring for $50. Dealer wanted $800 for it.
Called, they pulled the part in less than an hour, called me back, and i picked it up no problem. Very nice guys.

Jeff240sx
09-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Locked for failure to follow the review guidelines set forth by the sticky at the top of the section.
-Jeff