PDA

View Full Version : JSpec.com

mrmephistopheles
06-20-2005, 01:23 AM
Excellent business. Sam always has great items available, and they're always high quality. I've bought an SR and many other assorted items from him and have ALWAYS had a great experience. He's probably the most knowledgable person I know (in regards to 240sx/RX7/AE86/JDM stuff).

Flybert
06-20-2005, 03:59 AM
Sam gets a big 2 thumbs up from me because he supports all the local drift/track whores.

Sil Beer S13
06-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Excellent service, Sam is a great guy.

Yoshi
06-20-2005, 05:04 PM
I've bought a lot of stuff from Sam over the years, NEVER have I ever regretted doing business with him. In fact his attention to detail with customers has done nothing but improve in my experience.

If only all vendors were as helpful.

supportTHEezln
06-20-2005, 08:50 PM
Sam is a cool guy. I don't really like hanging out in general, but I don't mind doing that at Jspec.

mistaanime
06-20-2005, 09:05 PM
I dunno..i tried to buy something and i never got a reply on any of the things i wanted..but i know they are constantly busy.

iknowyoulike
06-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Agree, I've bought some stuff from him...a little on the pricey side...but it's all money well spent.."you get what you pay for"<---it goes a long way.

SilviaDriver
06-20-2005, 11:01 PM
well i bought my FN01R-Cs from Sam a long time ago, he cut me a VERY good deal on these wheels. transaction went very smoothly and kept me updated very well.

Giant Robot
06-21-2005, 01:26 AM
Sam is an awesome guy with lots of great stuff to offer. Posers need not apply to buy stuff from him.

justinhustle
06-21-2005, 08:14 AM
sam is the bomb, even if that nitekids fool works there/hangs out/mooches!

ManoNegra
06-21-2005, 09:03 AM
I dunno..i tried to buy something and i never got a reply on any of the things i wanted..but i know they are constantly busy.

Ditto on a couple of occasions years ago. Pricey and their attitude can improve.
But it's good to be in Socal and have choices.
And now that I know Nitekids works there gives me another reason to avoid them.

mistaanime
06-21-2005, 01:05 PM
edited by Kevin: useless post pruned.

Sil Beer S13
06-24-2005, 03:25 AM
Ditto on a couple of occasions years ago. Pricey and their attitude can improve.
But it's good to be in Socal and have choices.
And now that I know Nitekids works there gives me another reason to avoid them.

I cant say what Jspec did back when, but I have yet to have a problem with them.

Nitekids was somewhat of an online ass, but get to know the guy he is pretty chill.

NI_YON_Zenki
06-24-2005, 04:40 AM
I can definately vouch for the Quality of Service/Products provided. at times, yes it will become annoying upon convenience, but there is only 2 individuals who really make that spot pop off as a socal AFT/JDM parts entity, as well as; Anything that is worth having, takes time. They are at the #1 spot on my roster for resource parts. But there are others coming around. .. .Keep that up Sam/ Nighty Night Kid.

Drifter Z
07-03-2005, 07:02 AM
I live midwest but good service :)

iwishiwas-all*
07-03-2005, 09:41 AM
can be seen to have a massive attitude, I mean I tried to buy serveral things from him, but in the end I just went somewere else because I thought his customer service personally sucked. Not any big purchases , just a shift knob and some tanabe springs.

and I dont know how u socal guys do it, but everytime Ill ask for a price he will practically charge me msrp. How do you guys get such good deal, hell ill even try to lower it a little and he will say go buy it somewere else, I mean great customer service;)

270R
07-07-2005, 11:03 PM
There cool they always have what i Need..

Dousan_PG
07-07-2005, 11:24 PM
sam is super cool. always helps me out with whatever, space to work on car, parts, support ideas, connections whatever. sam rules

and henry is a funny m.f. hahaha...his car is so hot. rarrrr.

Brian
07-08-2005, 12:40 AM
5 stars from me.

never had a problem.
prices are fine, selection is fine, service is fine.

oldskoo240sxs13
07-08-2005, 04:23 AM
experience A+
Price's A-
Henry working there A++++

dancinghobo
07-24-2005, 06:37 PM
sams a really friendly guy, all you dudes who say he has an attitude is because you probably asked some stupid questions.

IES13
08-04-2005, 11:59 PM
Sam Rocks! Hook me up with Brand NEW OEM S13 Sideskirts in box!

supportTHEezln
08-10-2005, 08:59 PM
He's cool even when you DO ask stupid questions.

Brian
08-16-2005, 06:45 PM
Jspec +15

Great people!

theicecreamdan
09-02-2005, 12:01 AM
Sam met me at his wearhouse at like 11:30 at night when I took a trip up to LA to get some front end pieces, that really impressed me and he was super cool when I met him. I'd buy from there again.

ramblux
09-18-2005, 01:01 PM
I bought a Corolla GT-S from Sam for $1,000 about two years ago. Granted, it was wrecked on one side and needed a core support (which he gave me for free), but the engine ran nice and strong for a year (until I did a 20V conversion). I still drive the hell out of that car! Sam is a great guy too.

big_schaf
10-17-2005, 02:20 PM
I resently got coilovers and there was a mix up in shipping but sam fixed it, great guy to deal with

94cc0rd
10-21-2005, 06:01 PM
I picked up my MR coilovers today from Sam. A+ for service and it was the best price I found too.

rps13_fastback
10-21-2005, 10:41 PM
good experience w/ jspec.

A+

ZephyrS13
10-26-2005, 10:42 PM
Sam is awesome. Jspec is awesome. It's just awesome.

sideview_180sx
10-27-2005, 01:45 AM
very nice person, can give you a parts list rundown quickly of what you want/need in regards to the goals of your car. Sometimes has goodies come in that you must act quickly and get. Being there when customers call to complain at henry is comedy...

NI_YON_Zenki
11-21-2005, 04:09 PM
i've known sam before I graduated highschool. .. .thats been going on 6 years. .. .super ADVAN of a duke. .. .

I appreciate the window shopping he has put up with thru the years me, & others. .. .don't front. .. .

Now the windows have been boarded up & moved elsewhere. .. .sniff

It's all good, I know where you Are ! ! !

FinalDrive
09-29-2006, 09:00 AM
Jspec.com gets the thumbs up from me. I got my order fast and well packaged.

Brian
10-02-2006, 11:03 PM
Got another brilliant part from Sam.
Amazing seller.

LB.Motoring
01-24-2007, 03:01 PM
was kicking it with Sam the other day, great guy!

24ozOE
03-08-2007, 02:41 AM
Does anyone have any experience with getting an rb swap done at jspec???

Slidin240Wayz
03-08-2007, 08:19 AM
Sam is one of the best in the market. He gets you what you want and is straight up with you.

Carlos

cxlo8331
03-20-2007, 06:13 PM
JSPEC.COM is great. I have ordered several rare parts from Sam. He always gives me a great price. Local pick up also available. Very knowledgeable and very helpful technically. Had a problem with jdm digital climate control. He met me to exchange the unit same day. AWESOME!! Will definitely order more from him in the future.

S13SilviaGirl
03-07-2008, 10:11 AM
Thanks to Sam for some more kick ass parts!!! :D

jackjack
03-07-2008, 12:11 PM
ordered a wing. KICK ASS service. rock on.

wylin
03-22-2008, 11:53 AM
jspec.com is an interesting seller as its a throw back before the time of the automated shopping cart and imports 1 or 2 items of what you see on the site.

With that said, i've been a customer there since 1998, and i've always received excellent service and product. I remember sam importing special parts for my white s14, kouki oem rear valence (new), used Aero's bumper, grill, skirts, Navan wing, and a kouki bumper. Not to mention an S14 SR20det that was the heart of my project car.

jspec is a good shop and i am happy to shop there still and recommend it to friends.

S14 Wannabe
04-16-2008, 05:07 PM
What can I say... normally I can let my emotions get the best of me. When I got my shipment in my hands were shaky... my palms were sweaty... and you sent exactly what was shown on the site in even better condition than what I expected. My eyes watered up from the little extra stuff jspec.com sent along the way. While it may not seem like much, the poster Sam included was extremly appreciated. As for the products that was sent they were completely wrapped very well as well as the more breakable stuff that was bubble wrapped and included some cool JDM paper lol. If you guys buy from him just be sure to follow the complete directions on his site and you will have a great experience like I have. Jspec.com will continue to get my support.

Dorian

Rick-95ZE
04-18-2008, 12:20 AM
After reading all the positve reviews, I think I might try jspec again. My only issue with jspec was customer service comunication. It didnt go so well, BUT that was a long time ago.

raz0rbladez909
04-18-2008, 01:59 AM
have always had good service with sam, have done business with him before and will continue doing business in the future, awesome dude and will get you what you want for a good price even the rare sheet

devnull
04-18-2008, 02:47 AM
I've bought quite a few parts from Sam, and I'm certain that I will again in the future.

blackcoupe
08-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Bought a kouki bumper from him. Sam is nice and straight forward, and ships fast!!! I will shop at jspec again no doubt.

xkamikazestormx
08-10-2008, 04:05 AM
i just met up sam from jspec today.

awesome guy!! he even treated me out to lunch!!

and the parts were in good condition just like he posted

S13SilviaGirl
08-10-2008, 06:22 AM
i just met up sam from jspec today.

awesome guy!! he even treated me out to lunch!!

and the parts were in good condition just like he posted

Sam's lunches are the best! He even delivers! :keke:

Again, thanks for more parts Sam! :kiss: Can't wait to install the new C-Pillar bar!

rhdturboii
06-17-2009, 03:08 PM
Sam is a great guy to do business with. Excellent communication skills, nice guy to deal with and delivers everything as promised. I got some brand new 18" regamasters wheels from him and everything was perfect. He had to ship them overseas and I got them in 2-3 days. I am looking forward into doing business with him and jspec again.
Thanks Sam.

kouki819
06-17-2009, 03:32 PM
Sam is one of the best person i've ever dealt with when it comes to the parts i needed. I told him what i needed which he didn't have in stock at the time and rite when his shipment came in from Japan with the parts i needed he emailed me rite away. The next day he delivered it staight to my house and also gave me a great package deal. Great price a great business guy and always give you good advise. I will always get parts from him as all the parts i have bought from him has always been in great quality.

Thanks Sam.

jkjunior
06-21-2009, 09:46 PM
Sam is the king of awesome and hard to find parts and so on. Always willing to help and suggest things. Quick shipment. Always packaged well and safe. Would buy from sam again and again. AA++ Great Quality!

GabeS14
06-23-2009, 12:51 AM
I was sooo impressed with Sam and Jspec this last weekend..

I had been looking for oem kouki feders for over a week with no luck, then i get a tip from Irwin(redsquare) that Sam had them, I talk to sam and tell him how badly i want the fenders and i am willing to put a deposit down to hold them for me till monday since i work all day sunday.
at 5pm sunday I get a call from sam saying he is available and if i wanted to meetup when i got off work at 6 he could meet me at the warehouse, I was impressed that he even remembered my work schedule from a 2 minute conversation the prior friday. and even more that he was willing to meet me on a sunday night at a warehouse..

The fenders were professionally wraped in a very sturdy box, with bubble wrap, the price was great, and I really look forward to doing business again with Jspec.
Great guy, even gave me tips on suspension tunning wheel fitment and engine mods!
amazing.

Red Square
07-01-2009, 02:30 PM
yup, sam is the go to guy when is comes to 240s/silvias. i have known him since early 2000 and never had a problem. sam can pretty much get anything you want, from mainstream parts to rare jdm parts. i have bought many things from him in the past. i highly highly recommend.

thumbs up for jspec

-irwin

s14xman
07-09-2009, 01:54 AM
I have been dealing with Jspec.com since 02-03 I think and there is a reason i keep going back. Sam gives you all the facts and no bull shit! All his parts are high quality and always great condition. The prices get better and better, remember guys this is high quality hard to find stuff so you get what you pay for. I have NEVER had a damaged item, slow shipping, or bad communication from Sam. The thing i love the best is that it is way more personable then dealing with all these larger internet based companies. I highly recomend you buy from Sam!

ILoveMyRHS13
07-15-2009, 09:19 PM
I just bought a BWave exhaust from Sam. I must say, it was exactly the way it was described. His prices are awesome with some amazing products. He answered any questions I had about the exhaust and shipping. I'm coming straight to Sam when I need any more rare, JDM parts at a great price.

DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
01-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Bought the HKS seat off Sam. As usual quick response and awesome service. Even let me pick up the item the same day.

ManoNegra
01-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Ask and Sam should deliver
picked up a set of the cleanest skirts and LSD at a great price
Thanks Sam.

Juan

Teddy
01-13-2010, 12:18 AM
Just bought a center cap which I thought would be un-findable, but of course, Sam had one! I got it like a day after I paid for it too!

I love Jspec!

billyblaze
01-27-2010, 05:31 PM
:bigok: got the kouki rear wing and AIT front and rear bumper and side skirts for a 98 240s

sent sam an email on shipping and price it was answered quick and very simple to deal with 20 mins after the questions were answered had a paypal
bill paid it and now its over I wish everybody was this simple.

been looking at this site for a long time never for a name cause I kept getting jerked around no I had something to write Now that I got someone to do the build for my car finally Hopefully He will post it here also. I think he my be a member here but I am not sure.:bite:

blitzsti22
03-05-2010, 10:39 AM
got a kouki wing in perfect condition and for a great price, would like to do more business with sam very cool guy

dnomyar
03-09-2010, 06:43 PM
Even though I interrupted his dinner he was still willing to meet up with me so that I could pick up some center caps for some wheels I had laying around. Good guy to deal with!

VAs13
03-24-2010, 11:25 PM
Very Very pleased with their services. Always quick to get back to me and were in constant communication with me the whole time. They managed to get ahold of the aero s15 bumper and lone behold it was @ my house a week later.

+1 to jspec

eighty-six
03-25-2010, 05:52 AM
Sam's the man. i bought my aero bumper and sides from him for a good price. cant wait for it!!

VAs13
04-22-2010, 06:59 AM
Sent payment for my fog lights yesterday and sam shipped out my fogs the same day. A ccording to the tracking # they will be here on my birthday, even better. no problems what so ever.

+1 for JSpec once again

frost05
07-28-2010, 10:04 AM
Sam is the man!! Not only was he vigilant on my orders but he was juggling having his first born at the same time!!! Highly professional, polite and all around good guy!! Sam goes that extra mile and then some!

articdragon192
09-13-2010, 09:18 AM
Sam has always been awesome to deal with. Never hit a snag with him. Met up with him just to check out a seat a week in advance before buying it. Great guy to deal with and definitely knows his stuff on what he's selling.

ManoNegra
09-13-2010, 02:35 PM
Same here, have various parts during the years
and Sam has always been accommodating and easy to deal with

shorty69187420
04-27-2013, 02:16 PM
So i tried Zerolift for my motorset but lets not even go that route.. I got my refund from them and and looking for another "reliable" place to buy, i have heard nothing but good stuff from JSpec and these postings only go to 2010.

Are they still the company to go to?

ShadowDrifter
04-27-2013, 03:05 PM
I got my 26 from them and it was in good shape