PDA

View Full Version : I need an 89-90 lip!! Stuff for sale too...

silvia240sxpimp
06-17-2005, 11:27 PM
I need a pignose lip for my silvia front end. Id pay $50 plus shipping or maybe even more if its in good shape. My car is red so that would be preferred but I can repaint it.

I also have stuff for sale....

rear interior hatch shelf thing...$15-20

radio trim...$8 shipped

wiper fluid tank...$8

Silvia stock grill...$15 shipped

Silvia amber turn signals...$18 shipped

rear gray twead seats...$40 shipped

rear seat belts...$12 shipped

stock steel wheels, no tires...$20 for all four, not sure how much shipping will be

ka24de rectangular K&N drop in filter (only 200-300 miles on it! life time warrenty)...$15-20 shipped

Stock shocks/springs (put on about a year and a half ago, about 8,000 miles on them, replaced with AGX and Sportlines in December)...$80 shipped

red S14 Silvia "S" badge...$8 shipped

medium sized bass enclosure (around 24" wide x 18" tall x 6-8" deep) comes with Rockford Fostgate 10" subwoofer driver...$50 shipped (heavy, 15-20 pounds)

Jensen 100x2 watt stereo amplifier...$20 shipped

NON CAR RELATED.....

I have a 2003 Gretsch Syncromatic (1513 I believe) guitar in sunburst color. Dual humbucks, 4 tone knobs, 3-way pickup selector switch, VERY nice condition, mint with almost new Elixer Polyweb strings...asking $400

Also, a Peavey Fury 4 string bass guitar body with a ??? Gibson neck. frets are removed but I still have them and they can be hammered in. Sounds pretty good...asking $75

Make me an offer and I'll take it. Offer me anything!!!! 10 bucks, 20 bucks, anything!!! Except on guitars...........I need to get this stuff out of the garage, and friends garages, ......and the shed..............and um...the back yard too. lol.

I'm in Chapel Hill, Tennessee so unless you live in the middle Tennessee area or want to drive here you'll have to pay for the shipping unless it's small....

Email me instead of posting in here please, I check my email a lot more than I log onto Zilvia. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inland180
06-18-2005, 12:15 AM
look at khoadoggs post! he has one up for sale!

s13tmont
06-26-2008, 11:08 AM
with the silvia stock grill do you mean the light looking center piece or the GT-R grill?