PDA

View Full Version : what kind of wheels are these?

Xracer
06-13-2005, 04:33 PM
been lookin every where but i cant find the model. they are nakayama but i can find the model. basically advan knockoffs. help...
http://store1.yimg.com/I/svx-motorsport-accessories_1848_858990

nrg
06-13-2005, 04:56 PM
they're not Konig MP3: http://www.konigwheels.com/catalog_product_details.cfm?CategoryID=1&ss_id=159

can't find anything about those wheels.

Xracer
06-13-2005, 05:05 PM
...im aware they are not MP3's. i dont like thoes. i know nakayama makes them. ive got a mag with a ad that has the model in them but my mags are in missouri right now and im in minnesota. i know they would be a hell of alot cheaper than advans, and the still look badass. and if you notice...4 lug.(right wheel that is)

eyustfu
06-13-2005, 05:13 PM
the width/offset probably sucks compared to advans though

Xracer
06-13-2005, 05:30 PM
maybe, but i cant find more info on them if i dont know the model. id have to pay out the ass for the advans. if i were to get the advans id get the ver2's which are like 500+ each but for now i want somthing that will clear Z32 brakes.

Juujai
06-14-2005, 12:21 PM
they look like 40 offset wheels... look at the box behind the wheels. it's fwd offset for sure. i don't know if you want something that sunken in but your choice.

the only other choice you have is "ahem 5zigen" lol....

Xracer
06-14-2005, 10:20 PM
they are nakayama racing star's. finally found the damn model but no idea where to get them or any specs. as far as i know they have been disscontinued. i want to run 7.5 in the front and 8 in the rear but i doubt they come in decent offests. i hate the fno1r's everybody has thoes things. im going to have to save up for the friggin advans where are going to cost more than my car.

revat619
06-15-2005, 01:29 AM
7.5 front and 8 in the rear...:rolleyes:

are you serious? No offense, but thats a gay stagger. Its pointless. Atleast run 8 all around. There's a reason why a lot of people run fno1s. They're cheap, light, durable, and they come in good offsets. That knock off junk will crack so easily. You'll just end up buying another set and end up paying more for 2 sets of crap wheels instead of one set of quality wheels that may be used by a lot of people. You're not in CA anyways, so i doubt you'll see many 240 owners around you with the fno1s anyways.

and fake 2 piece wheels are lame...

Xracer
06-15-2005, 11:23 AM
i dont like the fno1r's. yes they are cheap, light and durable, but what good is that if i dont want them? i was looking at the racing hart J8's but they are pretty pricy as well and look heavy. might end up finding some other cheap forged 5 spoke rims. i dont know how wide of a tire i can run on an S13 front or rear.

tew photy
06-15-2005, 12:35 PM
i dont like the fno1r's. yes they are cheap, light and durable, but what good is that if i dont want them? i was looking at the racing hart J8's but they are pretty pricy as well and look heavy. might end up finding some other cheap forged 5 spoke rims. i dont know how wide of a tire i can run on an S13 front or rear.

first of all, no offense, but those fake advans are ugly as hell, and everybody will know they are cheap pieces of shit. second of all, cheap and forged do not go normally go together. it seems like you need to do more research on the wheel/tire fitment options on your car, allowing you to make an educated decision on what to buy.

also, you seem to be all over the place in terms of price. the only options you mention are shitty 500$ knockoffs or 2000$ brand new advans or racing harts of whatever. why not look at some used 4x114 wheels with a decent offset that may come with decent used tires? that way, you save on initial cost and have time to save up for the tire you want. if you are willing to wait for a good deal, you should be able to get a very nice setup for under 1000 dollars, which will look way better than any shitty knockoff paired with shitty walmart tires. anyways, do what youd like with your car, but be sure to weigh your options before you dish out your hard earned money. trust me, unless you research this and take your time, youll feel like a retard when you realize how lame your shit is after like 3 weeks of having it.

NemeGuero
06-15-2005, 12:37 PM
knock offs of the ADVAN Oni's

Xracer
06-15-2005, 02:46 PM
^^
no thoes are knock offs of the advan gen 2's. oni's dont have spit spokes. i am fully aware of proper wheel fitment. thats why i was looking for more info on thoes wheels. now that i know more info on them, they are out of the picture. yea im picky, so what, who isnt. i dont want 4 lug. im doing z32 brakes and 5 lug when ever i get wheels. still looking for the right ones. every thing i seem to come across that i like will set me back a good 2k without tires.

revat619
06-15-2005, 03:07 PM
^^
no thoes are knock offs of the advan gen 2's. oni's dont have spit spokes. i am fully aware of proper wheel fitment. thats why i was looking for more info on thoes wheels. now that i know more info on them, they are out of the picture. yea im picky, so what, who isnt. i dont want 4 lug. im doing z32 brakes and 5 lug when ever i get wheels. still looking for the right ones. every thing i seem to come across that i like will set me back a good 2k without tires.

For the good stuff, you gotta pay. Keep checking the for sale sections and other forums and you'll usually come across some nice used stuff. If you want a 3 spoke, i've got a set on ebay you might like. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43958&item=7981033360&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

North240
06-15-2005, 04:08 PM
^^
i dont want 4 lug. im doing z32 brakes and 5 lug when ever i get wheels. still looking for the right ones. every thing i seem to come across that i like will set me back a good 2k without tires.

You are all over the place at forst you said you wanted 4 lug, now you dont?

Regardless of what you choose/do you have to learn, "you've got to pay to play"

raen419
06-15-2005, 06:23 PM
fn01r's aren't cheap.
fn01r-c's are.

get it right.

KOUKI KA-T
06-16-2005, 06:17 AM
fn01r-c's care.

Tupac cares

kandyflip445
06-16-2005, 06:36 AM
fn01r's aren't cheap.
fn01r-c's care.

get it right.

My friend, you just owned yourself.

raen419
06-16-2005, 09:03 AM
there, fixed it.
damn this new keyboard...can't type for shit...
btw, can't own yourself....that's retarded.
people need to learn what they're talking about.

SochBAT
06-16-2005, 09:15 AM
Find me some FNs for cheap then. And buy my Racinghart CP10s.

Xracer
06-16-2005, 11:09 PM
You are all over the place at forst you said you wanted 4 lug, now you dont?

Regardless of what you choose/do you have to learn, "you've got to pay to play"

did i say "i want 4 lug" no i simply noted that they came in 4 lug. and turst me, i know.

For the good stuff, you gotta pay. Keep checking the for sale sections and other forums and you'll usually come across some nice used stuff. If you want a 3 spoke, i've got a set on ebay you might like. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43958&item=7981033360&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

they are ok but i prefer the split 3 spoke design.

sideview_180sx
06-17-2005, 02:20 AM
"turst me" uh huh, dood you gotta tighten up the pants and live with it, there's many other wheels other then just advan, look into work wheels. besides 8 all around is gay, im 4lug and imma be running 9 all around on my s13. if you still prefer the split 3 spoke, fucking save up and get the real shit, sure it takes longer, but you will appreciate it more everytime you walk outside and see them.

Project D
06-17-2005, 01:56 PM
Yeah i'm def. gonna treat myself and buy some bronze FNO1R-C's for my S13. Those with some rays lug nuts should be pretty sick. Can't wait to have the money together for my project.

Ian
06-17-2005, 02:00 PM
treat yourself? FN01R-C's?

that's like treating yourself to mcdonalds

Xracer
06-17-2005, 03:02 PM
fucking save up and get the real shit, sure it takes longer, but you will appreciate it more everytime you walk outside and see them.

ive been doing this all my life, i know how it goes.

SilviaDriver
06-17-2005, 03:12 PM
ive been doing this all my life, i know how it goes.

then y are you trying to cut corners and buy shitty ass wheels?

you say one thing and then mean the other.

thats how women are.

revat619
06-17-2005, 04:54 PM
you say one thing and then mean the other.

thats how women are.

This man speaks the truth!!! :bowdown:

seriously though dude, you really are contradicting yourself. Its hard for any of us to help you out when you keep going from one end of the spectrum to the other.

SilviaDriver
06-17-2005, 04:58 PM
yo Jay, IM me on AIM when you get the chance, i have an email for a product you asked me a while back, juss been really bz with school....still yes still in school.