PDA

View Full Version : Need S-AFC 2 help NOW AND FAST PLEASE

iknowyoulike
06-12-2005, 08:37 AM
Okay i got the diagram here:http://attila.sdsu.edu/~mmikse/safc2wiring.jpg i followed it, i spliced all the wires, i didn't cut the air flow one though. i didn't know if i was supposed to cut it completely and tie one end to the white and the other to the yellow or just splice the airflow wire in 2 places and tie both yellow and white into the wire. so i did the splicing in 2 places and tied both to the air flow wire. After all that i followed the steps to take before firing (can someone run through that with me,With what they put and all Ex. the sensor setting/Arrow up,down, in and out settings etc.) i tried to start the car and it would not turn over....it cranks but it won't turn over..(Flooded with fuel???) So i took the S-AFC off and pulled the plugs and replaced them with some back up plugs and tried to crank it with out the S-afc connected ( Stock) and it turns over but boggs like crazy now i have to keep the foot on the gas to prevent it from dying and it smells like gas crazy gas it's obviously it runnning super rich now i guess but why would it do that..what's wrong with my car???? Someone help me please!!!!

Please tell me what's wrong with my car did the S- AFC2 change the stock A/F mixture? What about my car? if it is flooded with fuel what do i do?

help help help!!!!

240noobie
06-13-2005, 07:36 PM
you need to split the air flow wire, yellow goes to ecu side and white goes to sensor side. if you would of read the begining of that manual you would have saw it. also make you sure you have it grounded properly.
both grounds on same wire but need to be 1cm or more apart from each other.