PDA

View Full Version : RUCA squeaks???

bosozoku.s14
06-03-2005, 01:06 AM
i already searched the forum, looks like people only suggest grease to help solve the problem but it didnt work for me, so i thought i might ask to see if it is something else wrong.

here's the story:

i installed tanabe RUCA for my S14 couple days ago, I started hearing crazy squeaking noise from the rear passenger side i believe. I already grease them today since i forgot the first time, seems like it didnt help at all.

the squeaking noise wasnt too loud, but i can hear it every little bump no matter on highway or locals. im wondering if i did something wrong and what can i do to fix it since it really annoys me.

btw, i have tein ss and spl subframe spacers on my car...

please help me out.
thanks in advance.

nocturnaldrifter
06-05-2005, 07:27 PM
you get it aligned yet?

JDMs13
06-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Spray it with WD. I did about a month ago, and I havent heard from them since. I keep them lubed up though, bout every couple weeks I wipe them free of shit, and douse them with WD.

Pacman
06-06-2005, 12:45 AM
When you installed them, did you add any grease to the bushings? If not, expect the sqeaks. You may want to take the bolt out and add some grease in there. WD40 works for a little bit to help the sqeaks since its oil but it'll dry out and they will come back. Add some grease in there.