PDA

View Full Version : Wheel help!

crazyJDMstyle
05-27-2005, 10:09 PM
Alright....ive got 4 lug. Yes. I said 4 lug. We all know that it is extremely hard to find good wheels and even harder to find them in a good offset with 4 lug.

Im looking for some more wheels and I was just wondering if anybody made some mad JDM style wheels in 4 lug. Like something like the blitz z2, cause those are awesome.

Somebody please help cause I definitely need some 4 lug mad jdm big chrome lip madness. Thanks

TheSnail
05-27-2005, 10:12 PM
SpeedStars used on ebay

revat619
05-27-2005, 10:22 PM
Alright....ive got 4 lug. Yes. I said 4 lug. We all know that it is extremely hard to find good wheels and even harder to find them in a good offset with 4 lug.

Im looking for some more wheels and I was just wondering if anybody made some mad JDM style wheels in 4 lug. Like something like the blitz z2, cause those are awesome.

Somebody please help cause I definitely need some 4 lug mad jdm big chrome lip madness. Thanks

you've gotta be kidding me. What the heck is a jdm style wheel anyways? Try ebay i guess. :goyou:

I swear, its getting worse and worse....:rolleyes:

Gjohnson7
05-27-2005, 10:30 PM
Search!!!! There is a 4 lug wheel thread that was started a couple months ago.

P.s. I have 4 lug 17 x 9 +20mm.

crazyJDMstyle
05-27-2005, 10:35 PM
wow, im not a newb if thats what youre talking about. and i was saying that japanese people are crazy (in a good way) and they will have the most ridiculously deep wide big wheels with an insane lip. Excuuuuuuse me for trying to find something that I think is cool. :mrmeph:

crazyJDMstyle
05-27-2005, 10:38 PM
gjohnson7, hanabis huh....I was thinkin about those in that same size. do you have 9s in the front too? how do they fit...and by the way i looked at that whole 4 lug thread like 2344 times

infinitexsound
05-27-2005, 11:51 PM
takumiproject.com

matlock
05-28-2005, 12:03 AM
I am also not really clear on what exactly JDM wheels are or whatever, I think you should be able to find some good wheels on Ebay or the For Sale Section. Maybe even post on the WTB section if you'd prefer.

Search!!!! There is a 4 lug wheel thread that was started a couple months ago.

P.s. I have 4 lug 17 x 9 +20mm.

Your wheels are gross in my opinion.

supportTHEezln
05-28-2005, 12:46 AM
takumiproject.com

I concur, takumi project has some cool 4 lug stuff.
wheel choice has some cool stuff too.

(wheelchoice.com /// takumiproject.com)

sideview_180sx
05-28-2005, 07:13 AM
you sir are definately an idiot and a newbie. jdm style has nothing to do with it. understanding wheel offset and width and different face type is what you need to learn. Besides if you want any sort of big fat chrome lip, let me stomp your face then have it chromed at a wheel shop. Back to on topic if you want any sort of decent lip (more then 2-3inches) you must go 5lug. The wheels that are 4lug and have some sort of lip aren't cheap by any means. Remember you got to pay to play, you can't skimp out on shit like that. Realize that, and life is better.

justinhustle
05-28-2005, 09:37 AM
good look at the ubber tight knock off r34 wheel gb on this forum

Gjohnson7
05-28-2005, 10:17 AM
crazyJDMstyle,
Yeah, rollin 17 x 9 front and back. I love them. I do have to roll my fenders, but when I'm done I'll add coilovers and be :D
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/292000-292999/292700_127_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/292000-292999/292700_120_full.jpg

Your wheels are gross in my opinion.

matlock, why would I be concerned with your opinion in anyway, about my wheels on my car????

MakotoS13
05-28-2005, 11:29 AM

translation:

"i'm the epitome of the trendy ricer phenomenon and i won't stop until i bastardize this car like all of my predecssors before me. i will spend ridiculous amounts of money on rims while neglecting cheap but hard to install things such as bushings (i mean, you dont even SEE them so why would i care a bout that?)."

Gjohnson7
05-28-2005, 12:23 PM
(Bill Madison voice) "JDM style wheels aren't cool! Peeing your pants is cool. Everybody my age pees thier pants. Your not cool unless you pee your pants..............."

Team Rootbeer
05-28-2005, 12:54 PM
shouldve known u would get raped when u started this one jonathan....anyways i have 4 lug....but not bc im to stupid to swap to 5 lug, but simply bc i found a good deal on some cool 4 luggers and couldnt pass it up and imho they look as good as most 5 lug rims i couldve gotten at the time, and since when did wanting to find good rims that fit YOUR car and personal taste make you a ricer?

struka
05-28-2005, 12:55 PM
^^ HAHAHHAHAHA :)
i pee in my pants

tew photy
05-28-2005, 06:38 PM
wow, im not a newb if thats what youre talking about. and i was saying that japanese people are crazy (in a good way) and they will have the most ridiculously deep wide big wheels with an insane lip. Excuuuuuuse me for trying to find something that I think is cool. :mrmeph:

have you ever seen a modified european, albeit usually german, car? how about a domestic muscle car? Japanese cars aren't the only ones you see with deep dish wheels.

back on topic, do you have an s13 or an s14? if you have an s13, there are a lot of mesh wheels that have a good lip. on my old s13, i had a set of 15x7 +0 wheels that had a solid 3" lip. you could throw some of those on an s14 if you want, but usually 17s or so are the smallest that look good on those.

EDIT: GJohnson, you're the first person i've EVER heard call him Bill Madison haha. i guess once he graduated high school finally, it was time to drop the y...

Gjohnson7
05-28-2005, 06:53 PM
EDIT: GJohnson, you're the first person i've EVER heard call him Bill Madison haha. i guess once he graduated high school finally, it was time to drop the y...

Ahhhh......... Ok, I made a mistake. I guess I need to slow down and quit typing so fast.

Man, good thing you weren't in my Freshman comp class a couple years back. You would have thought I wrote my term papers in Red ink. :D

crazyJDMstyle
05-28-2005, 11:38 PM
Good God!!!! Im not a damn newb! And sideview 1assholesx quit bein an asshole and life will be better too.

matlock
05-29-2005, 12:46 AM
Good God!!!! Im not a damn newb! And sideview 1assholesx quit bein an asshole and life will be better too.

Well you are asking a newb question, and saying things like you know it is hard to find good 4 lug wheels. There are sites like Takumiproject.com that offer very nice "JDM" wheels in 4 X 114.3.....I think you should expect to be flamed when you probably haven't check out all your resources. The for sale section on this site has good 4 lug wheels and they are more than likely a good offset. Well I don't mean to act like a dick I just think you need to check out takumiproject and see if anything there tickles your fancy :mepoke:

crazyJDMstyle
05-29-2005, 01:33 AM
Ive been to everything mentioned on this thread 3443234 times

TheSnail
05-29-2005, 01:37 AM
Dont be a cock-monkey. Go find something you like. We dont know what you like. Go to Ebay, end of story.

crazyJDMstyle
05-29-2005, 01:47 AM
Dont be a cock-monkey. Go find something you like. We dont know what you like. Go to Ebay, end of story.
.......wow

EchoOfSilence
05-29-2005, 02:16 AM
.......wow
so basically, what everyone's saying...

Search yourself, man. Who is anyone other than you to pick wheels for you? All forums likes this are for are to provide help with things that are needed, not to tell you what to do.

matlock
05-29-2005, 03:12 AM
^^ A word from the wise, seriously like he said it is your car and you should be the one to pick your wheels. I know you weren't asking for us to directly pick them, but still. Good luck and post pictures when you get some wheels. Also, maybe post pictures of 2 or 3 sets you are interested in then ask for an opinion :D

SoCalSilvia
05-29-2005, 03:20 AM
gjohnson7- the hanabi's look really nice on your car bro. just get some coils and slam it and they will look sick. at first i wasn't a fan of the hanabi's but they have grown on me.

Gjohnson7
05-29-2005, 07:05 AM
gjohnson7- the hanabi's look really nice on your car bro. just get some coils and slam it and they will look sick. at first i wasn't a fan of the hanabi's but they have grown on me.

Thanks for the kind words man. That's the plan currently in progress. I was waiting on the fender roller rental from Phase2, but the last person bent the roller, so now they can't send it out to me until they get the situation straighten out. SO, I might take a bat to my fenders so I can go ahead and start my body work and prep the car for paint. Once it's painted, then come the coilovers.

sideview_180sx
05-30-2005, 02:01 AM

If I didn't act like an ass about stoopid people asking opinionated questions related to looks and not performance, you deserve to get flamed. especially when you probably have never even view the original picture thread, which holds thousands of pics and plenty of shots of cars with nice wheels both 4lug and 5lug. Im done with you newbie. you are too a newbie so don't deny it. until you read up and learn to search on your own to get answers for yourself. you will always be a newbie. end of story.

PS search search and search..............did I mention search......

:lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd:

before more opinions flame him.

revat619
05-30-2005, 10:36 AM
yeah i think this thread has run its course.