PDA

View Full Version : 240sx Day At The New Mid-America Road Course!!

BoostDynamics
12-05-2001, 10:45 PM
Hey all, I was just sending out this to see how many interested parties we could get for an all 240sx day at the new Mid-America Race Course that is just opening in Omaha, Nebraska. We need around 45 cars to get the entire track to ourselves for the day and the pricing is around $100 a car to run the ENTIRE day on this BRAND NEW course. The dates are REALLY full right now and in order to reserve a date for what looks to be in September of '02 we need to get as many people as we can with spots reserved and get 1/3rd of the payment into them to reserve the day so if you are interested let me know ASAP because we can't mess around with this, the dates are filling up way too quickly and I would like to get us out there to run this course this summer.

Please respond to me in private at Louis@midwest240sx if you would like to go, I will be arranging for a group hotel rate a close hotel and other exciting things to do to make it a weekend event rather than just a one day track thing so it will be largely a Midwest 240sx meet, but we'll be having a really good time on the course if we can get enough people in on it so let me know.

Thanks,

(Edited by BoostDynamics at 10:46 pm on Dec. 5, 2001)

West
12-06-2001, 01:34 PM
Hopefully I can have my new s13's suspension done by then, but I should knowing me, so count me in!

jdm togue
12-11-2001, 09:47 PM
Count me in. I will drive from Tn. I will just need to know dates so I can take my vacation.  I hope you can get enough to make it work.  you have my vote